Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

My Team crashing Xbox one X

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Hello, I am on an Xbox one X. I am unable to load My Team. Currently on Monza round 15/22. The game itself loads fine I am just unable to play My Team. When attempting to play My team it will say "loading" Then crash and take me back to the Xbox home screen
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.02

3.       Game-mode? 

My Team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I have tried to load My team several times
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

uninstall and reinstalled

Edited by zedzim

I have had this problem for 4 days and have not received any help and when I email customer service they tell me restart my Xbox this really needs to be fixed I’ve had enough of glitches I have no pit coins or dlc’s and what was the point of paying £30 extra for nothing.

I know they are very busy with this pit coin glitch but what about us I can’t access the one thing I want to be doing at the start of a new game so now I’m gonna habe to wait a month so they can fix the podium pass and bring a new update out to fix every glitch don’t get me wrong Codemasters have done a great job for the past 10 years but more new stuff they bring in the worse it gets

The game on xbox crashes everytime you finish a session. It has happened after numerous time trials, and this morning after a 100% race in my team. I pre ordered the schumacher edition and didn't get access until the 10th, and didn't get awarded the bitcoin for preorder, and now I can't progress the game which essentially makes it unplayable. Can't help but feel that codemasters have stolen my money at this point

I am getting the same on XBOX one X, I get a race done then on the next track the game crashes to XBOX home restart game rinse and repeat.  My friend has the same issue on XBOX One.

17 hours ago, George28 said:

I have this issue but at Bahrain. I found if you remove your customised gear such as gloves, race suit and helmet and go back to basics it let's you carry on. Not a long term solution i know but a short term work around to let you carry on playing. Hope this helps! 

George28, This worked!! Before entering MY Team I went into customization and changed all the gear back to the basic gear.  

I looked into changing helmet and glove but I could not tell which was the Basic Gear. I change the items anyway to the first in the lists.  Did not work for me.

Currently I am stuck trying to load Netherlands 10 attempts crashes every time.  Giving up now, hopefully they will fix it for next update an I will try again.