Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×

WHERE IS THE SAFETY CAR IN CAREER? THE PROBLEM SOLVED.

I think safety car ist fine, It might be just the type of playing these game and handle with the AI.

I don't play the game as seriously as others, variety means more to me than anything else, that's why I take impact on the championship with crashes and dirty driving (push Bottas into the wall so that Vettel can catch up with the points)
And with this method I get between 2-3 safety cars in 25% races: D

I think I have a fix for the issue. The people having the problem of the safety car not coming out, do you play with flashback turned off or on? If you have it turned off, turn it back on, and I think the issue will be fixed.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:54 PM, KemaTheDilemma said:

….do you play with flashback turned off or on? If you have it turned off, turn it back on, and I think the issue will be fixed. 

Interesting, will give it a try.  I play with flashbacks off, I've had a safety car or two but they've been pretty few and far between.  

I only play driver career mode and I was up to season 4 and had seen one full safety car and a couple of VSCs. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled then started a new career and got a safety car at the first two races of the season. 

I honestly believe the safety car is bugged in this game. 

So I played 4 races in my team, 50% distance, 95AI, I havent got any safety car. Its so annoying, because my friend does not have this issue. I am playing on xbox one. Any fix please? 

Hi guys, I play my team, Distance on 50%, AI on 95, everything is on. In Quick play i got safety car normally, but in my team after 5 races I dont get even vsc. Is There yet any fix to this? I am on xbox, version 1.14. My friends safety cars are working normál, I am only one Who has problems. Any fix please? 

So I started my team again. I’m consistently getting the safety car twice per race. I’ve had 1 VSC. There may have been one race where no safety car came out at all, but I can’t be 100% sure. 
It’s kinda game breaking knowing there will be a SC twice in a race. 
This is 50% distance, 89 AI and flashbacks on 

Edited by dshepsman

22 hours ago, V8tec said:

Hi guys, I play my team, Distance on 50%, AI on 95, everything is on. In Quick play i got safety car normally, but in my team after 5 races I dont get even vsc. Is There yet any fix to this? I am on xbox, version 1.14. My friends safety cars are working normál, I am only one Who has problems. Any fix please? 

Whatever you have your flashback setting set to, make it the opposite (if it's off turn it on, if it's on turn it off). I know it sounds weird, but I discovered this and it worked for one other individual on another forum, so try it and let me know if it works.

2 hours ago, KemaTheDilemma said:

Whatever you have your flashback setting set to, make it the opposite (if it's off turn it on, if it's on turn it off). I know it sounds weird, but I discovered this and it worked for one other individual on another forum, so try it and let me know if it works.

OK, tanks very much I'll give it a try. And can I turn it Back on? And just to let you know, I can cause SC by a causing a crash, but when AI retire, it never appears. I'll let you know. 

I changed my flashback settings from off to on and it fixed the issue. I have now had a safety at my last three races. 

5 hours ago, USPBauer24 said:

I changed my flashback settings from off to on and it fixed the issue. I have now had a safety at my last three races. 

Amazing, good to hear.

19 hours ago, KemaTheDilemma said:

So i tried to turn Flashback off, and safety car is still nowhere. 😞

4 hours ago, V8tec said:

So i tried to turn Flashback off, and safety car is still nowhere. 😞

There was an A.I retirement and it didn't come out?

4 hours ago, KemaTheDilemma said:

There was an A.I retirement and it didn't come out?

Yes, exactly. I tried to reinstall the game twice but now I dont know what to do

On 1/15/2021 at 3:22 PM, V8tec said:

Yes, exactly. I tried to reinstall the game twice but now I dont know what to do

New patch came out today, so maybe try turning flashback on again, and do a race.. I really hope it works.