Sign in to follow this  

[IMPROVEMENT] Pacenotes (blind turns)

Hi there, After playing a few hours I missed out something on pacenotes: notice of blind turns.
I bet you too. Copilot says "left 4, cut" but you, at 160km/h just see a scary downhill and a bunch of trees and beyond that: NOTHING ... and you think "4? cut?... this guy´s nuts..." and downshift so to a secure 70km/h and take the turn. Then you say: "Ok,OK, that was really a 4 turn; maybe next time"
I found a couple of these at Germany (and other locations I just cant remember now)

The thing is, dou you find useful the announce of BLIND TURNS when visibility is REDUCED BY OBSTABLES and other stuff? In example "blind left 4, cut"

Best regards

Ruschberg > Co-Driver: Right Turn Hairpin as you aproach a crest so you slow down, as you top the crest no right turn its further down.

The majority of the time I don't even really hear the codriver anyways, I just go based on what I see.

JZStudios said:
The majority of the time I don't even really hear the codriver anyways, I just go based on what I see.
LOL
You just jump away a basic principle of rallys: Pacenotes.
If you dont listen/obbey pacenotes, your dead.... or slow like a turtle; unless, of course, you memorize the track (kinda WTF)
In the other hand, if pacenotes are wrong or codriver is bad, you are more than dead.

Actually in this situation helps Pace note editor if it possible to realize in this game...

i am ok with the pace notes, i only saw/heard one late call and that was on the new german stages it was. over crest, hairpin left, the problem was when it was said, to near to the top of the crest, by that time i had crashed out..
so maybe a fix is needed

WR4ITH66 said:
i am ok with the pace notes, i only saw/heard one late call and that was on the new german stages it was. over crest, hairpin left, the problem was when it was said, to near to the top of the crest, by that time i had crashed out..
so maybe a fix is needed
You can anticipate a bit pace notes in game options. Theres a lot of places where codriver calls to late.

You notice this once you´ve completed all stages and it´s variants.