Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer in F1 2015 | Codemasters Blog

Multiplayer in F1 2015 | Codemasters Blog

Since we announced F1™ 2015 back in March, we’ve had a mountain of questions surrounding the multiplayer experience in the game. We know a lot of you spend a massive amount of your playing time battling wheel to wheel with players from all over the world so we wanted to give you a quick taste of the sort of things that have changed for F1 2015.

Read the full story here

None of these seem particularly helpful to league racers, which is an area that's needed improving for years. Any improvements planned there?

None of these seem particularly helpful to league racers, which is an area that's needed improving for years. Any improvements planned there?
Disagree. Online practice sessions are very helpful for leagues, as are improved spectator options. However what they haven't mentioned is that local and online co-op has been axed! Disappointing... :(

This game looks very good, but i wish they could use the same game engine like they used in Grid autosport. Because then it would be easier for a guy like me that are completly noob to open wheel games.

Codies have always provided solid feature-rich lobbies, sounds like this is no exception. No mention of Co op career, I suspect that means it isn't in there, which would be really disappointing considering how long they've had to work on this one. I'm still excited for launch though.

Hi! I want to see that i can save the multiplayer season we played with friends!!! Thank you

As an f1 superfan I've been excited for the release of the game for a long time. Although I still enjoy playing the game i am quite disappointed with the fact there is no co-op, local or online anymore which I believe is something which needs needs to be put back in, in a update ASAP!!! Along with the lack of a real career mode where you can play with your own driver and make your way up the f1 paddock from little teams to bigger ones and making a name for yourself. although I feel like this I will still play the game but I believe it drastically needs some serious updates to keep the player base playing. As of yet I will be viewing this as an unfinished game with updates to come.

Having just purchased F1 2015 I'm loving the gameplay! But why why why would you take away the co op seasons, it seems that the feeling is mutual with everyone here, please bring it back codemasters.

Multiplayer is absolutely atrocious there are massive sync issues there are also a ton of other bugs and glitches this game is completely broken!The hopper system sucks it was way better when you could see a list of lobbies and just choose the one you wanted to join.Codies u really need to bring a massive update quickly otherwise you will lose the core of your market which is us league racers because right now league racing is impossible on this game.

How the fuc* do I get into an online game ? On ps4 , keep doing hooper thing and keeps saying failed pissin* me right off now

I wonder if some 1 can help me I got the game on ps4 and can't get online with it tryed every thing once I finally connect it chucks me back to home screen not to a lobby so frustrating

I wonder if some 1 can help me I got the game on ps4 and can't get online with it tryed every thing once I finally connect it chucks me back to home screen not to a lobby so frustrating

I have left many comments regarding the online co-op season. You have removed this. WHY !!!???? Will you be adding an update with this feature? Do you read these ? Response ?????

Excuse me...could anybody tell me if it's normal that in ProSeason my screen sometimes move?!?!sometimes often actually. Only in proseason...

see now...no half screen coop?!?! They should add the championship in coop!!!Playing proseason i have something to remark: - the safefy car!!! - where is the weather forecast for the week end? - why my screen move? - where is the Pit Board?!?! With LAP and gaps..cause af this harder level is f**** important!!! I don't understand why...i play since 4 days ago and i remark so many faults...but who &#'#'* tasted this SIMULATOR!!!!! - i don't spend words about Hope Session...i ve seen cars over cars in the grid...cars who blocks the pit lane...a 457 seconds pit stop( after luckly the race is finished)... F1 games should be done by people who knows and loves F1

Uh! I didn't had the chance to test what happens if all the cars at lap1 have to go at pits....cause boxes looks smalls!

There are a few things which just sucks!!! Why on earth did you remove the Coop and the Career-Mode??? I just don't get it.. really.. don't you have a community which you want to satisfy? Don't you care about them? Clearly you just **** don't!!!!!! Can you give me ONE reasonable explanation, why you removed them?
And one other thing.. in Q3 i always use the softer tyres.. and ALWAYS start with the harder tyres.. please fix this! Otherwise it's a pretty good racefeeling besides the most important features why one bought your F1-Games.. you should reallyreallyreally reconsider your developer or whoever defines what modes to add or remove in your games..!!!

they will not reply and they not interested in anything we say at all. about time a different developer got the rights to the game as they only got licence till 2016 I think role on they don't deserve the rights again gone backwords in there games role on

i bought this game a few days ago ..being a f1 fan i thought id give this ago . now the game itself seems good in most modes but what's pissing me off is i cant get on multi player games ... nothing wrong with my connections internet ect ..it takes 5 to 10 mns to try to find a session then its either error or times out ..WTF is this hopper system and WHY CANT I PLAY ONLINE . .. PROJECT CARS IS MUCH BETTER QUALITY GAME/ONLINE VERSION BY FAR

Games isn't so bad only thing is it takes ages to play online really annoying I like online better than career mode Anyone who would like to race add me on rixonator24 so we can race online on invite mode Cheers guys look.forward to race

Have always thought Codemasters was the best form of online racing. My opinion of them has just changed. Have owned every racing game they put out, but F1 2015 is awful. So many bugs & can't even race online.... & they probably won't fix it. The last 2 Grid games had a problem of deleting your progress online. A problem they never corrected. I don't think this will be any different. Highly disappointed.

hows about a blog that says WHY F1 2015 ONLINE DOES NOT WORK. This has to be the most fun I am having driving an F1 car but I have yet to play a single game online. Can you please replace the code with the 2013 code in your next patch and just fire the guy who says 'we can still fix the hopper system'. trust me on this. you will only lose an idiot. right now you are losing thousands of fans. i'd seriously like my money back if this is what the game will be.

Just awful Mark get rid of hoppers. Been a fan since F1 2010 second year disappointed. Whats wrong with your staff?