Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer in F1 2015 | Codemasters Blog

When is it going to be fixed? I have already finished your cut down single player, set time trials dry/wet on all tracks. Bought this game for racing with friends and a league, none of which is possible right now.

online multiplayer hooper ???? lol wot a mess. start race 5laps on gird bfore we move some one has had fastest lap lol/?? so carry on racing then someone is 5mins 50 sec in lead ?? pls tell me wot the fcuk is happening. then me n my m8 race & we on same track but timing is not right. both out of sink?? pls help codemasters=crapmasters........sort this shit out . why do I waste my money .

but have had some good racing when it don't crash or go titts up . 1 more thing when u hav had few races new players come into hooper. & some how take ur points u hav had .raced for ????????

CODEMASTERS YOU CAN BE SUED FOR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND A SLEW
OF OTHER COMPLAINTS 

YOU ADVERTISED A GAME F1 2015, THAT HAS THE CAPABALITY TO PLAY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH UPTO 20 PLAYERS

MANY COMSUMERS WENT OUT AND PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOUR PROMISE TO PLAY IN A 20 PERSON MULTIPLAYER GAME

NO ONE HAS YET TO DO THIS WHICH FALLS FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

I SUGGEST YOU GET TOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY 

YOUR LEGAL TEAM MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE SUED FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHICH COULD INTO A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WHICH CAN BE VERY COSTLY FOR YOU

YOU ALSO NEED TO POST A RESPONSE AS TO WHEN THESE ISSUES WILL BE FIXED AND WHAT TIME FRAME IS EXPECTED.

SINCERLEY,
HUGH JASS ESQ.

I have been playing a number games in the multiplayer mode I have set fastest laps and won many races finish 1st and yet when it comes to the podium I am 2nd with the guy who was well behind me taking fastest lap do's anybody know what is going on please help anybody Darren!

Bought F1 2015 three days ago, and yet to play one online game. Very disappointed, let's sort it out guys. Won't be buying 2016 at this rate!

Please can someone tell me how to save an online multiplayer championship season with me and a friend, if no then why on earth Codemasters do you give your customer the option to create a full season at 100% as I'm not going to stay up over 40 hrs to do it or am I doing something wrong, also no pace car no stop go penalties just time added at the ends.

F1 2015 is completely shocking i have never played an f1 simulation this bad. in my eyes EA Sports should take over the game making of it like they used to have it. you would of thought codemasters would listen to all the complaints about the game and done a patch/update to satisfy there customers that spend there hard earned money on this so they can make there millions of £'s. come on codemasters your meant to know what your doing but from the complaints i have seen and from what i have experienced from the game it looks like you don't know what your doing or your just out to upset a lot of people. Create a patch to fix all the bugs and install a career mode and satisfy your customers or i will be very suprised if you sell 10,000 of the 2016 game as you would of annoyed so many people. Some people have already told me they are not buying f1 2016.

No wonder a lot won't buy it... a lot of us have issues with the multiplayer hopper 

Mark B.it's very disrespectful not answering these complaints. All we want is some answers to our online issues etc.. I spent $65 on this game what a waist of my money. You and codemaster gives us the silent treatment. Fix the issues at least some of them. Cancel your contract with F1 and FIA immediately don't make another F1 game ever again. Suing codemaster is a great idea.

Good Game! But I don´t know if have one champiomship online or one group to organize rules and days to GPs . It would be cool. Because I played today and in the middle of race everybody give up the race. I understand races are long too. But give up would be punished with 30 minutes offline, for example. it´s my ideas

Hi, my steam is Rosboos and i and I would like to find people with whom to play F1 2015 multiplayer. If interested, let me add to Steam and I will accept them at the moment. Let's get together to tick. (steam: Rosboos)

jdhdu said:
CODEMASTERS YOU CAN BE SUED FOR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND A SLEW
OF OTHER COMPLAINTS 

YOU ADVERTISED A GAME F1 2015, THAT HAS THE CAPABALITY TO PLAY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH UPTO 20 PLAYERS

MANY COMSUMERS WENT OUT AND PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOUR PROMISE TO PLAY IN A 20 PERSON MULTIPLAYER GAME

NO ONE HAS YET TO DO THIS WHICH FALLS FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

I SUGGEST YOU GET TOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY 

YOUR LEGAL TEAM MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE SUED FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHICH COULD INTO A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WHICH CAN BE VERY COSTLY FOR YOU

YOU ALSO NEED TO POST A RESPONSE AS TO WHEN THESE ISSUES WILL BE FIXED AND WHAT TIME FRAME IS EXPECTED.

SINCERLEY,
HUGH JASS ESQ.

Did it say 20 person or 20 driver? There is a big difference, you can have 20 drivers but 4 of them are AI controlled.

we need the engines to blow up sometimes. and when you run out of feuel need to run out on track. and we need to have electical faults as well please

i have never been so disappointed with a game before . crap crap crap what a waist of money everything that was good about playing f1 at home is gone . what happened to spilt screen or several player time trial. we are not made of money