F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Still haven't received my Pitcoins

Hi just wondering if anyone has received there pitcoins after not initially receiving them as i still haven't received mine yet and its getting abit frustrating now.

Had the Schumacher preorder since day dot and still not received the 15000 either.

The shameful thing is Codies aint bothered as they have our money now!

1 minute ago, xboxden said:

Had the Schumacher preorder since day dot and still not received the 15000 either.

The shameful thing is Codies aint bothered as they have our money now!

right ok, i mean im glad im not the only, i have full faith well get them but just wish we had abit more communication on this matter as im pretty sure a lot of people are suffering with it.

I haven’t received mine either, Xbox perhaps? 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, clindy said:

I haven’t received mine either, Xbox perhaps? 

im xbox yes and maybe

Yeah I have Xbox too it’s why I asked. Hopefully it’s resolved sooner rather than later 

Guys its a weekend, CM staff are not at work, so how on Earth would they be fixing this right now?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, clindy said:

Yeah I have Xbox too it’s why I asked. Hopefully it’s resolved sooner rather than later 

2 minutes ago, KittyFit90 said:

Guys its a weekend, CM staff are not at work, so how on Earth would they be fixing this right now?

Im not posting to get them to fix it this second, it was merely to see if i was the only one and also raising the fact that the game has been out for close to a week for the people that got the schumacher edition and we haven't received our pre order items which defeats the whole point of the pre ordering, and in general isnt giving a good look on the whole aspect of pre ordering a game. Like people pre order for bonuses and we haven't got them. Im not here to beg and moan just asking questions because the hasn't been a lot of information on this except for one post which that has gone quiet.

• Agree 1

No exile youre the only 1 and i t does seem to be alot of xbox users, of which im one😂. Like you i was looking around incase there had been an answer and i couldnt find either. Hopefully they will have it sorted soon.

Btw cheers for asking saved me doing it 😂

Cheers Davey

• Agree 1

Its being sorted, they've said Nimrod its being sorted, its been said in multiple threads its being sorted. Show some patience.

It might be a glitch or a bug

try rebooting your console

it might help

we don't know yet

if it doesn't work try updating it if it has to update ;)

5 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

It's a launch weekend, the game is buggy as hell and people are missing pit coins.

They better be working.

Pit coins aside i do truely believe that this is the best  F1 game codies has ever produced. The way the cars drive is epic and once they sort any little glitches it will be wow just wow lol 

1 hour ago, zzd4v3yzz said:

Pit coins aside i do truely believe that this is the best  F1 game codies has ever produced. The way the cars drive is epic and once they sort any little glitches it will be wow just wow lol 

Probably the best overall game, quite possibly the worst release.

I understand that the current pandemic has no doubt had an effect, so hopefully over the next few weeks the big issues are sorted, but the game is crashing far too often on Xbox for me to enjoy it.

In fairness to Codies, they supported 2019 pretty much until the release of 2020 so I have faith that they'll do the same this time around too.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, zzd4v3yzz said:

o 100% i couldnt agree more

I have the pitcoins i missing a few coins but i have all the levels and unlock and i pay level unlock with pitcoins and than a suprise you have compleet battle pas next season free battle pas i hear that

At this point I’m not entirely sure they know how to fix it. It’s been 5 days. Game is very good but could’ve done with another month of development/bug fixing before release. There’s quite a lot wrong with it 

2 hours ago, Ryan97 said:

At this point I’m not entirely sure they know how to fix it. It’s been 5 days. Game is very good but could’ve done with another month of development/bug fixing before release. There’s quite a lot wrong with it 

Game is fantastic just need to be polished abit

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ameya23 said:

Even i havent recieved mine yet, im on xbox

hopefully we get them soon ayy

Nope, nothing for me yet. I'm not surprised to be honest. Not a single piece of Dirt 2 DLC worked straight off the bat for me either, the realise and pay tiers at codemasters have become so complicatedly greedy that they can't even figure out how to implement them.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

Who would release a game on a Friday and then immediately schedule a day off, especially when the early release has been missing content that people have paid for. If your right, that's a poor show.

• Agree 1