Jump to content Jump to content

1 hour ago, musingweezer said:

When you do the training camp thing for your teammate in the activities section of My Team is the stat increase meant to be only for one race or is it meant to be permanent? It only lasts for one the one race for me.

Same for me, some clarification from CM on this would be helpful. @BarryBL

• Thanks 1

Same for me. Also seems to cap at +5 but is that to do with the department level? (So far I've got all 3 areas of 2nd driver department unlocked 1 level each). Also looking at all the F1 drivers they are all at +5 and mostly +10 after just race 2 so do the AI all just gun for driver programme or is it a glitch? As they already dwarf my F2 driver (also Calderón), 1st race split the Williams up, 2nd race actually cleared both Williams noticeably, then 3rd race onward its back of the grid by 1 or 2 seconds (thats with keeping up with R&D too, went from just ahead of Williams but far off Haas to just past Haas so definitely improving and I feel it). I assumed there would be some way to help the F2 extra to be a close stat contender to the F1 stat guys as otherwise they'll just be nothing but fodder the whole career. But the F1 guys stats grow so fast!

I have the same issue. My understanding is activities are meant to be permanent base stats boosts. And the green stats are personnel facilities related. But the base stats aren't changing as I do activities. 

Some guidance on the expected behavior for driver growth would be helpful so I. I can't find anything official on how it's supposed to work anywhere. 

Edited by daveyid89

1.       A detailed description of the issue REPORT CODE MXDP-VTRK-CHRC-SMJE

in myteam when using the free time to improve my second driver it is only applied for one grand prix weekend, surely this is a bug and should be applied forever as this would make sense, it doesn’t make sense to only be applied for one weekend. as you can see Dorians stats are all increased by +3 but after the australian gp his stats are wiped back down.B397803B-CF3A-4238-AEF2-CA995E607545.jpeg.776f75cd872035122fffcea98f601768.jpegEE89C2BB-9E97-42B5-B30C-03BAB48FF08C.jpeg.ab89a69bd90b345655c849bb867add81.jpeg
2.       What version of the game you are using - v1.3
3.       Game-mode? my team
4. 10/10 will be replicated just apply a training stat, sim past the next race then the + stat will be removed 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue tried a new career but didn’t fix this issue 
6.       What peripherals are you are using Thrustmaster TMX 
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Same for me on Xbox. Doesn’t matter which Driver I choose, increased stats other than the facility bonus are only temporary. Pretty annoying if you want to keep one and the same driver and develop him. Hope this is getting fixed soon...

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, D0CR0B said:

Same for me on Xbox. Doesn’t matter which Driver I choose, increased stats other than the facility bonus are only temporary. Pretty annoying if you want to keep one and the same driver and develop him. Hope this is getting fixed soon...

Between the crazy driver moves mid season and at the end of the year combined with stuff like this its not even worth investing time into My Team imo. I mean you can still have fun even with all the crazy moves and bugs but it would be nice to start it and have most the really impactful features work correctly.

The amount of time that gets invested into a mode like My Team/Career is pretty substantial especially at 50%-100% races so just ditching a save after a week or two once things get sorted out is brutal. :classic_sad:

This is one of my gripes currently with this mode, I have Calderon as my team mate and have invested in her and the facilities heavily and although she has improved from 59 to 72 I still feel that she should be rated higher, especially as I have my simulator fully upgraded plus I always issue the activities that helps improve her ratings yet she still seems to hang around the 72 rating!

I did notice that after I first finished upgrading the simulator fully heading into a new season and she did shoot up to 85 which I was happy about but then her rating dipped back to 72 again!

Hopefully this is something that can be clarified and sorted by Codies in the very near future!

When doing a mid season contract renewal, Mick Schumacher showed as rated 67 on the contract renewal screen with all higher base stats, but showed as 62 on the driver page with the lower base stats.

Once I resigned him, the driver page continues to say 62 rated. I've also noticed his performance has improved noticably. Even as our car went from 4th last to 2nd last on the R&D leaderboard. He has become more competitive and set his personal best qualification and race positions in Britain and Hungary. 

So I'm hoping this is just a UI glitch that can be fixed, and the '67' it showed at the contract renewals was his actual rating. 

Edited by daveyid89
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, daveyid89 said:

When doing a mid season contract renewal, Mick Schumacher showed as rated 67 on the contract renewal screen with all higher base stats, but showed as 62 on the driver page with the lower base stats.

Once I resigned him, the driver page continues to say 62 rated. I've also noticed his performance has improved noticably. Even as our car went from 4th last to 2nd last on the R&D leaderboard. He has become more competitive and set his personal best qualification and race positions in Britain and Hungary. 

So I'm hoping this is just a UI glitch that can be fixed, and the '67' it showed at the contract renewals was his actual rating. 

I'll be at Silverstone by tomorrow. Interested to see if I can see the same thing when it comes to contact time 👍

I have almost the feeling that this is intentional... to temporarily give your 2nd drive the edge.

But tbh it would make sense if the stats stayed.

Because how otherwise would one make a 2nd driver better... other than outright buying a better one from the roster.

• Agree 1

The appeal of My Team is taking a team from nothing to champions. It would be madness if you couldn’t take a low rated young driver and turn him into a world beater. It’s too obvious a glitch for them not to have known about though...

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Green '+' figures on the game and driver indicates a temporary boost on the drivers stats compared to natural development of the driver. We are looking at improving this system to make it clearer to people on what is temporary and a permanent upgrade to the stats.

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
50 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Green '+' figures on the game and driver indicates a temporary boost on the drivers stats compared to natural development of the driver. We are looking at improving this system to make it clearer to people on what is temporary and a permanent upgrade to the stats.

Thanks for clearing that up, makes more sense now but yes the system could be better, look forward to hearing what you come up with!