Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.07 PATCH NOTES NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Contract/Driver Market bugs

Im at the end of my firsr seasson (10 races) 

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  

No contract options after last seasson race 

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

V 1.03

3.       Game-mode? 

My Team 

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

????

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restart game and Ps4 

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Ps4 Controller 

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

20200711_063231.jpg

20200711_043639.jpg

20200711_043620.jpg

• Agree 1

I’ve also had this same issue with the most recent update. 1.04. 

I get to the end of season for a 10 race season with my second drivers contract due to end 30 November. 

It then provides me an unskippable option of going to the contract market seen in photo one. 

the contract market then has no option to open any negotiations with my existing driver or any driver on the market. The item for driver renewal also cannot be skipped. So I am sat in limbo with no ability to resign or pick up a free agent. I’ve shut down the console, closed the application and come back to the same spot on no less than five occasions. 

inserted are other screenshots to confirm this error. (No error code has been provided as the game does not shut down)

797E6F06-53F8-48B0-A809-8BD310012408.jpeg

13E950E1-FF7F-40E8-89EB-D097EE966960.jpeg

3ECC1EAE-A46D-4591-8C1D-165C2AF97D63.jpeg

B0E8FE2E-3128-4138-95F0-F16A93A8326C.jpeg

3B69BDF4-68F7-41D7-88B4-CE0CC943A898.jpeg

• Agree 2

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

At the end of a ten race season, my second drivers contract was due to end on the 30th of November prior to the season ending. In the timeline section the contract renewal item appeared saying I need to renegotiate or choose a new driver from the driver market. I am unable to proceed in to end the season without finalising this renewal however I cannot resign my current driver and I cannot sign a new driver. There is no option to do either and in the contract screen my second driver still has 290 days to go in their contract despite it being the 30th or November, the day their contract is due to end. 

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.04 has been downloaded and installed

however the title screen shows 1.03 for some reason  

3.       Game-mode? 
myTeam

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
This has not been replicated as I cannot proceed in myTeam or go back to an earlier date or save point. 

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I have shut down the system, application on no less than 10 occasions in the past 24 hours as a troubleshoot. 

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 controller. 

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

video of situation is attached. 

• Sad 1

Has anyone else had this issue? Seems as though nobody has a fix for this or wants to look at it? 

I have the exact same issue. As stated above, this is a game breaking bug, since it makes it impossible to progress the career mode.

• Agree 3

I have the same issue. Stuck at the driver market after a 10 race season.

• Agree 1

I had this issue on PC however after I quit to main menu and reloaded it seemed to have fixed itself.

35 minutes ago, CameronB said:

I had this issue on PC however after I quit to main menu and reloaded it seemed to have fixed itself.

Yeah I’ve tried to do that multiple times on the console and no luck. Just have to hope for a patch on the next update. 

I have the same issue. What do we do now? Waiting for a patch? 

7 minutes ago, Tomekk92 said:

@BarryBL I´m on PC. So which file should i attach? 

Savegame file mate 👍

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Savegame file mate 👍

So what now? I need to wait for a patch, right? 

21 minutes ago, Tomekk92 said:

So what now? I need to wait for a patch, right? 

For now yes. We need to identify the issue, a method of replication, and diagnose and fix. 

I have the same exact issue as @bannermania: After a 10 race season, Nov 30th Contract Renewal comes up but it is not possible to offer any drivers a contract. I tried restarting, changing as many settings as possible, etc but it remains stuck. It is impossible to continue with game.

@BarryBL can you estimate how long it might take until this is fixed? It would help me decide that to do next (start a new long season, different game, etc). Thanks!

Same here

There seems to be two similar issues, I posted there as well:

• Like 1

Isn't My Team mode like Career mode limited to only 10 seasons? 

If that's the case then that's probably why you can't progress. I may be mistaken but thought I read that somewhere

1 hour ago, Rammrain said:

Isn't My Team mode like Career mode limited to only 10 seasons? 

If that's the case then that's probably why you can't progress. I may be mistaken but thought I read that somewhere

Its my first seasson.....