Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Contract/Driver Market bugs

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

At the End of My Team Season 2 I couldn't negotiate contracts with drivers. My current driver just got prolonged. My Team Season 1 was full 22 races, I shortened to 16 races for Season 2 (there are several bugs with shortening, as displaying race results in the overview etc.)

2.       Platform

PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team Career (End of shortened Season 2 [16 races])

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I didn't have the time to play 4 times Season 1 & 2.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Can't.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster TMX

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

No.

I see that this issue is neither marked as with developers or awaiting patch. Is it going to be addressed @BarryBL? Because unless it is fixed, My Team is unplayable - and that’s the reason many of us bought the game. 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Can you add a video of this please @TIHG

Video to follow. 

Edited by TIHG

Hi everyone,

Can PS4 and PC users please attach the savegame affected as well to help further our investigations 👍

Any News on the bug in the driver career mod, when you turn driver swaps off that you are getting no contract negotiations? I have only three races to go and there were no negotiations until now. I read this issue already a few weeks ago here but U can’t find the thread. @BarryBL

HI everyone,

We are trying to replicate this one internally at the moment, and any savegames affected would be really appreciated. If PS4 and PC players have this issue, please add your savegame as an attachment onto this thread please. It would really help our investigation. Thanks.

With the update will have to start from the beginning or we can start again?

I posted in the beginning of the thread, I had this issue at the end of a 10 race season.

I did not want to wait for a fix, so I started a new 16 race season which I just finished and I can report that the issue did not happen with 16 races. I renegotiated successfully mid-season and again after the season. It's the PS4 version running the latest update. 

So I just wanted to report that happened for me only on the 10 race season, not 16. 

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Summary:
After completing 10 race season. I cannot renegotiate contract with teammate or approach other drivers on 30th November.

I quit the game and restart it.
When I reload my team career i am able to progress to 1st december. The game then is stuck in limbo. (See video). I stop advancing and I go to the driver market screen where i now can approach a driver and give a contract. This then lets me progress to next season. However in the next season the retired drivers re-appear in the driver market and are back in the game. In addition there are no driver moves.

This issue happened after installing patch 1.04.

Full details:
Before installing patch 1.04. I completed 1st season. Signed leclerc causing ferrari to sign verstappen, RB to sign Gasly, AT to sign Perez and lastly my old teammate Hubert, signing for RP.
No issues with approaching drivers or renegotiatons. Kimi retires end of season 1 and Grosjean retires end of season 2 with De Vries Matsushita replacing them respectively.

Patch 1.04 is installed and the problems appear after completing my 3rd season.
Perez retired at end of season 3 but returned season 4 & Hamilton retired end of season 4 but returned season 5.  No driver moves occurred for those two seasons with both Perez and Hamilton still in game.

I decided to completely restart my Team career and again same issue as stated previously and now Raikonnen retires end of season 1 but returns season 2.

I restarted my team career 4 more additional times and exact same issues occur. Issue still occurs after installing patch 1.07.

2.       Platform

PS4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

my team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I have restarted my team career 5 times. After the 4th attempt i deleted and reinstalled the game and started another my team career. The exact same issue has happened.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restarted my teams 10 race season career 5 times. Deleted the game and reinstalled it with patch 1.07 and again played a 10 race season. This did not solve the problem.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

I sent this to your twitter but nobody responded.
See threads below:

https://twitter.com/Archuna_V/status/1295293965709844481?s=19

https://twitter.com/Archuna_V/status/1297144998559911936?s=19

https://twitter.com/Archuna_V/status/1297153453622530048?s=19

Please fix asap. It has literally made My Team unplayable.

20200824_023003.jpg

20200824_030830.jpg

20200824_030805.jpg

20200824_022730.jpg

20200824_022919.jpg

• Agree 1

Thanks for the patience on this one everyone.

We have this in test and are hoping for a fix for this very, very soon. Special thank you to those who added their saves here, as we've been able to use them as live demos to test issues and fixed. Really appreciated. 👍

• Agree 1