F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Xbox update

1 minute ago, Gallearsc said:

Any news on xbox update please @BarryBL

Think so

and yes... I know you weren't talking to me but they sometimes make updates

Chances are here 1.03 will be 1.05 with all the other platforms reaching the same level. Two updates in 1 patch. Happened before. 

3 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

Chances are here 1.03 will be 1.05 with all the other platforms reaching the same level. Two updates in 1 patch. Happened before. 

I just want the latest update so I can feel confident starting a career or My Team. 

• Agree 4

It's frustrating for us xbox users who are obviously at the back of the queue update-wise, considering most of us are also still waiting for our pitcoins too. 1.02 is latest but ps4 on 1.04? I too would like to avoid wasting my time on myteam for a bug to go and ruin my gearbox or something 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Rango said:

It's frustrating for us xbox users who are obviously at the back of the queue update-wise, considering most of us are also still waiting for our pitcoins too. 1.02 is latest but ps4 on 1.04? I too would like to avoid wasting my time on myteam for a bug to go and ruin my gearbox or something 

In fairness, 1.04 was a micro patch to fix an issue with time trial leaderboards that is only prevalent to PS4.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:59 AM, BarryBL said:

Work In Progress @Gallearsc

This week maybe? Any update would be appreciated 

Every time I try to load my team, I get dashboarded, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, THIS GAME NEEDS A REALLY BIG UPDATE

1 minute ago, SennaKing said:

Better be

3 minutes ago, SennaKing said:

Every time I try to load my team, I get dashboarded, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, THIS GAME NEEDS A REALLY BIG UPDATE

Incorrect conduct in forums. Have a problem, please create a completed bug report. You've been in the forums an hour, please familiarise yourself with how this works.

@BarryBLEvery time I try to load my team, I get dashboarded, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, THIS GAME NEEDS A REALLY BIG UPDATE

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, SennaKing said:

@BarryBLEvery time I try to load my team, I get dashboarded, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, THIS GAME NEEDS A REALLY BIG UPDATE

See above. Warned, isn't the behaviour we tolerate around here.

Guys, read the posts first. The Xbox update is/was with MS. Patience goes a long way. 

• Agree 2

Its kind of ridiculous how this thing with the Patch is going. Few days yes, but not one week since the release of the first copy’s. I just hope that the 1.03 is a big itch with a lot of new improvements. Because currently, the game is full of bugs. And I just hope that the patch after that is coming quickly. 

@BarryBL was kind of a jerk in this thread to sennaking. relax buddy and fix your game. No need to “warn” people or say their conduct in intolerable just because they want the game they paid X amount of money to work. 

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Didn't mind what he said initially, but his answer below was why I took the correct action. This was unrelated to his game request (which there was none), the user didn't report a bug and shouted UPDATE. Won't be threatened over the Mercedes livery. Stand by my decision

Abusive behaviour is against forum rules.

yeah, I think the correct actions were taken, people are too quick to create there account to just abuse the staff here, here is a thing if you have found a problem report it as a bug as requested from Codemasters, if you don't tell them your issue how can they possibly begin to help fix it, Mercedes Livery update will come when its ready, or do you want them to release it potentially have a problem and then you come back to the forums going "fix this fix this update update", lets all put our big boy pants on and let them get on with the work they are doing, do also remember when they pass a patch to Microsoft the delay them comes from Microsoft waiting for them to test it not Codemasters.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)

@BarryBLwith all due respect. Some of us spent $70 for a July 7th release and still can’t truly enjoy the game because of bugs ruining immersion. As much as I enjoy the game And improvements, paying (In some cases) extra to beta test will frustrate people including me. I respect what codies do and understand the circumstances in the world have created problems, but empathize with people, dont intimidate. He wants the update. If you know things are slower on Xbox side, why not propose patches earlier than other consoles so it syncs up? There are solutions here that I feel like as a fan base you guys arnt focusing on but care more about online play and your esports brand. 

Edited by coachcroww
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1