Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

WEEKLY EVENT - Error code H0403 - All platforms

Posted (edited)

1. Multiple attempts to race in the weekly event causes me to be kicked out of the race 4-6 laps in. It comes up with cannot join the session, you have no multiplayer privileges, and an error code of H0403. I am fully connected to the internet as I am in a Xbox party chat with my friends and able to play other games without issue.

2. Game version 1.02 on Xbox One

3. Game-mode is the weekly Event

4. This has happened 4 times, loads race up not a problem, fully racing until between 4-6 laps in and then it kicks me out.

5. Tried restarting the game before going into the weekly event, tried restarting the Xbox as well. Router was working fine as other devices were connected to it and working as it should.

6. No video of the error as on Xbox One and O dont know how to upload a video from the recordings. I was able to take picture of the error message.

7. N/A

20200712_090337.jpg

Edited by Supershroom508
update

Posted (edited)

I haven't but the last time I did it was open. Ill double check it now.

I checked and my NAT type is open

Edited by Supershroom508
update

Had this exact same problem last 2 weekly events I've tried to run in the last 2 hours! NAT coming up as Moderate on Xbox settings.

12 hours ago, dentingboot said:

Had this exact same problem last 2 weekly events I've tried to run in the last 2 hours! NAT coming up as Moderate on Xbox settings.

Change to Open NAT type

16 hours ago, Supershroom508 said:

I haven't but the last time I did it was open. Ill double check it now.

I checked and my NAT type is open 

Do you have any extra profiles on your Xbox? Something that may need to be investigated though. A re-install may be needed.

@BarryBL, unfortunately, this has nothing to do with connection of the guy. My brother and me just tested it again this weekend, the bug from 2019 is still there.

Host leaves in a Weekly event, everybody gets kicked with this message, still the same issue...

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Change to Open NAT type

Do you have any extra profiles on your Xbox? Something that may need to be investigated though. A re-install may be needed.

Ill give that a try for this weeks event.

1 hour ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

@BarryBL, unfortunately, this has nothing to do with connection of the guy. My brother and me just tested it again this weekend, the bug from 2019 is still there.

Host leaves in a Weekly event, everybody gets kicked with this message, still the same issue...

Thats interesting, didn't think of that.

Problem still exists, it happened to me and my friends last week end and right now. The message says I have no multiplayer rights and throws me out of the race. After that, even my qualifying time in the leaderboard got deleted. Open NAT like always, normal multiplayer and ohter games works fine.

Hi everyone,

I'm compiling a full report on this code at the moment, and the below information would be really useful:

1.  A 16 digit report code before you join the event. How to find this is Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > Look at the bottom left of the screen.
  2.  Continue to add detailed bug reports to this thread. @ReimvomSchleim if I have missed yours, can you link it. Apologies if I have.
  3. Confirm that this code ONLY happens in Weekly events. 

This will be passed on initially to our network team, so as much information you can on this is really, really appreciated. As you can imagine, there is quite a lot of troubleshooting to do (especially with Network related issues) first before we can really find the root cause of the issue.

Posted (edited)

Hi @BarryBL

Will fill a bug report for 2020 when the next GP event is on (including report codes). This week is a featured event so will take some time.

In the meantime, I can link my thread from 2019 on the same issue if that might help. Got a lot of reports in there.

Can answer to point 3: for me, it has only happened in Weekly Events, not seen the code in other modes.

Edited by ReimvomSchleim
  • Thanks 1

@BarryBL I did my homework this weekend and got all the information you needed😛.

Here is the bug report:

Description of the issue: In Weekly Events, when the host leaves the lobby, every player gets kicked out of the lobby.

Game version: 1.07 (Xbox One)

Game mode: Multiplayer - Weekly Events

Replication: Happens every time when there is a host migration (except for the new host)

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Happens only in Weekly Event mode.

Report code:

EBKV-DAPX-TDSG-ETDD

Video below:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

@BarryBL I did my homework this weekend and got all the information you needed😛.

Here is the bug report:

Description of the issue: In Weekly Events, when the host leaves the lobby, every player gets kicked out of the lobby.

Game version: 1.07 (Xbox One)

Game mode: Multiplayer - Weekly Events

Replication: Happens every time when there is a host migration (except for the new host)

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Happens only in Weekly Event mode.

Report code:

EBKV-DAPX-TDSG-ETDD

Video below:

Thanks @ReimvomSchleim, added and reported. Will have to go to our Online Testing team for replication (unless I can create some clones of myself), but will update once I have any news 👍

• Thanks 1

Hi the best way to get around any issues with weekly events is to do the following.

Load into the pre race lobby 

On xbox go to settings and test your nat type

This will give you a private lobby no one else can join

You can then race without any issues and also not have any idiots crashing you and ruining your attempt at a hi score.

42 minutes ago, zZ A M P Aa said:

Hi the best way to get around any issues with weekly events is to do the following.

Load into the pre race lobby 

On xbox go to settings and test your nat type

This will give you a private lobby no one else can join

You can then race without any issues and also not have any idiots crashing you and ruining your attempt at a hi score.

Thanks, I get you. 

But for me, and some other people as well, it isn't really about getting the best possible score, it's more about racing with a full lobby without it crashing, because racing with 19 is much better than with noone else, although also more chaotic😛

Got another video of it happening as well as a report code from this weeks event to help the devs:

Video: 

Report code: JSAS-XTRA-JXEP-GHJB

@BarryBL, another week, some more report codes:

Race 1 with disconnect:

(I got two for that race, one from my brother as well if that helps:

REPORT CODE:

RHBX-EEJT-RAAS-RCDP
GKDD-BHRD-GPEH-GHRK 

Report code Race 2 with disconnect:

PPVH-MHME-ESCH-MAMA