F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Car Customization

Some suggestions for my career.

1. Team Name on car.

2. Engine brand on car.

3. Option to change nose, this one is so ugly. (Like the red bull or mercedes nose).

4. Big logo's.

5. Own sticker/brand placement on suit and helmet.

None the less, very happy with the game! Keep on the good work. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

All of these would be nice problem with the a different nose is  the only way we have my team is the car is the fom car made by Ross brawn and pat symonds. Not sure aswell how engine brands on cars will work with licenses it's always easier said than done when it comes to dealing with licenses 

Posted (edited)

Would be nice if Codemasters would ask Brawn & Symonds to update the car model a little maybe even just the nose so it looks like this years trend. Were stuck with this car again next year also.

The engine brand would be cool, since they've already got the licensing for the engine name and sound surely the logo could be asked for. 

Team name on car somewhere would be a nice touch also

Edited by TomAAA

This is why I haven't played My Team but started a regular career mode. The My Team car is just the generic horrible looking multiplayer model from 2019.

If we could select the look of our nose, bodywork, rear wing and so on then I would play it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:03 PM, USPBauer24 said:

If we could select the look of our nose, bodywork, rear wing and so on then I would play it. 

This really needs to become a thing.  I can't believe we are the 11th team, but our car is handed to us "as-is" with no option to change any of the designs.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, USPBauer24 said:

This is why I haven't played My Team but started a regular career mode. The My Team car is just the generic horrible looking multiplayer model from 2019.

You're missing out mate. And you don't see your car most of the time anyway.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, JMJRulz14 said:

Does the design of the other teams' cars change?

No. The designs are based on this year's real cars, and are "set in stone" due to licensing.