1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Started My Team mode using Mercedes engine in a 16-race season. Finished the season with no problems. At the end of the season, chose to have Ferrari as engine supplier for a 22-race season. Upon arriving for FP1 in Australia, engine sound is still Mercedes engine sound. 2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  PS4, version 1.04, Schumacher Edition 3.       Game-mode?  My Team 4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  I would say 4 times prior to FP1, then just proceeded to continue even with the bug, so add another 5 times ( FP2, FP3, One time quali, Race day for Australia, then Bahrain FP1) 5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  I've tried quitting to main menu before start of Australia FP1 - 4 times I've tried restarting PS4 - 5 times I've tried putting the PS4 on shutdown - 2 times 6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  PS4 controller, Dualshock 4 7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.    The video attached was taken from Bahrain Season 2 Race, using a Ferrari engine, but sounds as a Mercedes engine.     Codemasters, please look into this. Thank you 🙂   Mercedes_Sound.mp4