Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

My Team Crashes at end of 10 race season

1.       After finishing a 10 race season of my team the game won’t advance time instead just freezing. I also get the same issue when trying to look at a department in the R&D section.
2.       1.04
3.       My Team
4.       5 times. After completing a 10 race season re-sign the sponsors and try advancing time. Also try going into individual departments on the R&D tab to purchase an upgrade after the last race of the season.
5.       Deleted and reinstalled game, also tried moving the save file onto usb then back onto system storage but still won’t work.
6.       Here is video of problem: 

6 minutes ago, Random776 said:

1.       After finishing a 10 race season of my team the game won’t advance time instead just freezing. I also get the same issue when trying to look at a department in the R&D section.
2.       1.04
3.       My Team
4.       5 times. After completing a 10 race season re-sign the sponsors and try advancing time. Also try going into individual departments on the R&D tab to purchase an upgrade after the last race of the season.
5.       Deleted and reinstalled game, also tried moving the save file onto usb then back onto system storage but still won’t work.
6.       Here is video of problem: 

I have the same problem with My Team on PS4. Initialized database en reinstalled the game, but doesn't work. The same with Time Trail. 

I am also having the same issue I put up a post a day or so ago had no reply. I gotta assume it's a bug with this update especially as my issue was on Xbox One and not PS4. Hopefully they address it soon.