Jump to content Jump to content

Tail/reverse lights not illuminating the scenery?

dwkGravey

I'm not sure if this is just me or the game, and if it's a bug or an omission, but tail/reverse lights aren't casting any light. It's especially missed when trying to reverse back on to the road at night. Anyone else seeing this/not seeing this?
OzoreXS said:
I noticed that too.
The lights are reflected, you can see them on the dust trail but they are too weak.
I paid a bit more attention, and yeah they do light up the surroundings, but it's weak to the point of nonexistent (certainly when looking behind from cockpit etc cam).

Here's a backfire casting more light than the tail/reverse lights:

JZStudios said:
I'm going to be that guy. If your trying to see from your tail lights, your doing it wrong.
Quite. And I'm slowly learning to take it down a notch for night stages. But sometimes the red mist still descends, and then I have to back out of a ditch.
dwkGravey said:
JZStudios said:
I'm going to be that guy. If your trying to see from your tail lights, your doing it wrong.
Quite. And I'm slowly learning to take it down a notch for night stages. But sometimes the red mist still descends, and then I have to back out of a ditch.
Sometimes you just gotta take a nap in the ditch during the night, so there's no shame in that!

Archived