Jump to content Jump to content

No Points on Leaderboard for Weekly Event Race

Upon completing my race in the Weekly Event currently active (Circuit Paul Ricard) I got a post-race screen telling me I got a score of 0. Upon returning to the menus and looking at the Leaderboard both my quali time and final score have a simple hyphen next to them and nothing else. My qualification time did register correctly yesterday and is still shown on the “Go to Qualifying” icon. After this happened I restarted my game and waited to see if it would update later. After 8 hours I decided it must not have registered so I ran the race a second time. I got a warning message saying i would lose my result if I continued, even though I didn’t have a score. After completing the race a second time the exact same sequence of events happened. I have attached images of each menu screen I mentioned. 

I don’t know if this is relevant or not but i ran a network statistics test on my xbox to see if my multiplayer connection was the cause and couldn’t find anything wrong. I recorded the results of that test so can provide those if needed.

GT: CptShort97

F1 2020 Schumacher Edition

Xbox One S

Version 1.02

Multiplayer - Weekly Event

006E5144-078F-4D2C-9FCD-110800910616.jpeg

6A8BA9FE-A759-4D2A-8048-B4F782D5F3D1.jpeg

ACE377BD-CD7B-4628-8092-057BDA81F7BC.jpeg

• Agree 1

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I don't get any points after I finish the race.

I was ranked 38th after qualifying.

I should be classified at less than 5%, I hope to receive my reward or compensation.

I noted that there is clearly a problem with the top 5 in the ranking of the event on Xbox.

2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Xbox One 

F1 2020 Schumacher edition

V1.02

3. Game-mode? 

Weekly event in France

4. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Of the four attempts, three times I did not receive points. For the fourth attempt, I was disconnected after the host left the session (error H0403).

5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Nothing

6. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controllers sport white special edition

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

200712-1820-27.jpg

200712-1821-19.jpg

200712-1822-29.jpg

Edited by Greg76110

Xbox One GT: F34R CHIEF
I have now completed the France weekly event twice, both times i completed the whole race. Both times on the points board at the end (after race director screen) it has said that I've earned 0 points for my work. I don't even get points for practice or quali.

This is especially annoying as on my 2nd time I got 2nd place and the only penalty I had was 5s for accidentally speeding in the pit lane (I was 4.989s behind 1st so that was irritating lol).

On the leaderboard I just have Rank: - 

When I try to take part in another race it tells me that I will lose my progress from my last race.

This is absolutely ridiculous especially for something you have to wait an hour to enter each time, I guess I'm not even gonna get a trophy or anything because of a glitch that's HAPPENED TWICE.

This worked fine last game, why doesn't it work now?

P.S.
I also haven't had my Pitbux Codies give me my Pitbux please

12-07-2020_19-34-19-qhlkkmsr.png

1 hour ago, hazzy8616 said:

This is especially annoying as on my 2nd time I got 2nd place and the only penalty I had was 5s for accidentally speeding in the pit lane (I was 4.989s behind 1st so that was irritating lol).

In the future, turn pit assists on. In 2019 they didn't affect the score. I think 2020 is the same. This way you can go full speed into the pit and save time and you don't have to worry about that 5 second penalty. Cheap.... meh, faster.... yes.

To add a little tidbit of information to this, the event is now over and, despite having taken part in qualifying and successfully setting a time beforehand, this glitch in the race has prevented me from receiving even the lowest level of trophy. I got no reward for my efforts whatsoever. Given I was in the top 18% after quali I’m pretty annoyed not to get anything at all.

So this basically means there is absolutely zero reason for me to ever take part in these events in the future unless it is fixed. Attached is a screenshot of my mailbox, that clearly shows the email I received confirming my quali time had registered, and a screenshot of my weekly events trophy page which is empty.

C6A98C31-6B0E-401C-818E-EE42A707EF7B.jpeg

F15B85D5-7DAC-4142-AB20-A5E4EFBE5591.jpeg

On 7/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, Azzawon said:

Still no response, I'm hoping this isn't being swept under the rug...

I guess you have to get pitcoin as a reward for the weekly event.

Obviously if it brings in pitcoins in addition to a trophy, they don't care about this problem.

Edited by Greg HFr

This exact thing has now happened to me two events in a row. Top 15% both weeks in qualifying and nothing to show for it. It’s baffling that this worked in the last game as recently as a month ago but suddenly doesn’t now that there’s a premium currency in-game.

• Agree 1

Last week i had no problems. This weekend i have exact the same problem. 

Yesterday (saturday) i tried 4 times, every single time i was given 0 points. 

Today (sunday) i decided to try again, i did the race and i managed to reach P3. The only thing that was different here was that i was alone in the lobby which gave me the points i deserved. 

So i decided to give it another try because i was given 2 warning so i felt i could do better. This time there were 2 other players in the lobby, i drove faster without a warning, result 0 points. 

It feels like when there are multiple players in the lobby something is conflicting. 

Hopefully somebody of the developers reads this message and might this response be helpfull... 

Kind regards, saaa69

29 minutes ago, Saaa said:

Last week i had no problems. This weekend i have exact the same problem. 

Yesterday (saturday) i tried 4 times, every single time i was given 0 points. 

Today (sunday) i decided to try again, i did the race and i managed to reach P3. The only thing that was different here was that i was alone in the lobby which gave me the points i deserved. 

So i decided to give it another try because i was given 2 warning so i felt i could do better. This time there were 2 other players in the lobby, i drove faster without a warning, result 0 points. 

It feels like when there are multiple players in the lobby something is conflicting. 

Hopefully somebody of the developers reads this message and might this response be helpfull... 

Kind regards, saaa69

Interesting that you also experienced this. I did the Silverstone event this week, despite Paul Ricard never working, because I needed to do one more weekly event race for the “Chromed” Livery challenge. In this race, my opponent quit halfway through, and I got the points, I’m currently in the top 2%. But whenever I have had other players that finish the race with me, that is when I have gotten nothing.

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I don't get any points after I finish the race, again.

2. Platform

Xbox One 
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

F1 2020 Schumacher edition

V1.03

4. Game-mode? 

Weekly event in Great Britain
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

Twice.
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Nothing
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controllers sport white special edition
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

200719-1917-44.jpg

200719-1918-19.jpg

200719-1919-08.jpg

3 minutes ago, speedyvify said:

Same issue this weekend British Grand Prix. 
platform: Xbox one x 

f1 2020 version: 1.03 Schumacher edition

Same thing has happened to me 2x today on the British GP. 

1st attempt: 4th place, no results saved (described in thread above)

2nd attempt: 8th place, ranked #556.

3rd attempt (because I wanted top 5): 4th place again, no results.

Do I even dare try a 4th time...

PS. Hi Speedy, pretty sure we just raced together ha!

Edited by theboltholt82

Never bothered with Weekly Event until last week. Seemed interesting, got the 82nd quickest quali time I think, did a more or less flawless race so was intrigued to find out how I did. 0 scores all round. Way to sell the game to me Codemasters

Edited by Currriss
  • Agree 1

Possibly similar, but could also be a result of the Steam 1.03 to 1.05 patch.

After qualifying in the weekly event I was in the top 10% at least.

On Sunday I can’t get into the race due to KMR4 error (see bug elsewhere)

today I get my email showing I got 0 points in the weekly event.

Doesn’t sound correct

F08BF5ED-3DC7-4F1E-9812-5FDC641D2B3E.jpeg

In the likely event of coming across the "congrats, you got 0 points" bug this weekend, what is the penalty for re-attemping the race? I read somewhere (might even be in this thread) that in quali it adds 1s to your time, what about the race? I went first on xbox in TT around Suzuka in the classics this week and 3rd in the weekly event (not bragging), was tempted to give quali a second attempt since my TT time is quicker than the quickest time in weekly event but obviously there's no point whatsoever if it'll add 1s on.