Jump to content Jump to content

No Points on Leaderboard for Weekly Event Race

@Currriss you can enter as many races as you'd like. There is no penalty. If you receive a score in your first race and you decide to try again, your initial score gets wiped away so you basically start from scratch again. This happens every time you try a new race. So If you get a score you're happy with, keep it because there's a chance you may do worse and get a lower score. If you think you can do better then go for it.

• Thanks 1

Happened again. Absolute waste of money

Also on the rare occasion the game like, works, are the results for the weekly event usually glitchy aswell? I see last week the guy won was well clear ahead of 2nd place, despite having a quali time 3.5s slower

Edited by Currriss
46 minutes ago, Currriss said:

Happened again. Absolute waste of money

Also on the rare occasion the game like, works, are the results for the weekly event usually glitchy aswell? I see last week the guy won was well clear ahead of 2nd place, despite having a quali time 3.5s slower

Usually they are cheaters that I'm pushing CM to have removed. 3.5 seconds slower is an eternity. If someone is fast and they have a bad quali, they are usually a couple tenths behind. Not seconds. What platform was it? I've seen a PC Leaderboard before and it was riddled with cheat scores. I'm on PS4 where usually it's not a problem but recently it has been.

19 minutes ago, Mike5500 said:

Usually they are cheaters that I'm pushing CM to have removed. 3.5 seconds slower is an eternity. If someone is fast and they have a bad quali, they are usually a couple tenths behind. Not seconds. What platform was it? I've seen a PC Leaderboard before and it was riddled with cheat scores. I'm on PS4 where usually it's not a problem but recently it has been.

I've literally just done another race, won by 50s however the guy in 2nd did a laptime of 10 seconds on lap 1, despite finishing it behind me. It meant I ended up finishing 2nd. The driver who caused the game to take 5mins to load lagged out, and won driver of the day. The guy who "won" is now way out infront on the leaderboard with a score of 480,397. Next best is 435, then 409, then into the high 300's. This is on Xbox.

Well atleast i've answered my previous question. And again, 0pts for me.

Edited by Currriss
1 minute ago, Mike5500 said:

480 is most likely a cheat score. I'm currently P1 on PS4 with a 442 and change. I expect to be beaten but not by 40 thousand. 

It doesn't have to be a clean race with no warnings does it for it to count?

20 minutes ago, Currriss said:

It doesn't have to be a clean race with no warnings does it for it to count?

And on the 3rd attempt, I hold the lead off the other 04 Ferrari's behind me going down to T1 and am pretty flawless til lap 5 til it disconnects me (no multiplayer priveleges, no sign of my internet cutting out or whatever). It was migrating host constantly from lap one. Am not wasting my time with this **** any more.

40 minutes ago, Mike5500 said:

No it doesn't matter if the race is clean or not. If you finish you will get a score. I'm sorry to hear you're not able to complete it. That sucks big time. Try to message one of the Codies and find out what is going on

Well technically 0 is a score I guess

This just happened to me at Suzuka. Raced the very first race. Did terrible but got a result on the leaderboard. Knew I could do better so waited the 8 hours or so to run again. Did wayyy better second run and now my score is 0. (On Xbox)

Hardly ever played online before V2020. Much less the Weekly Events. After putting so much time and effort into getting a good result and The game not even register it....

And the Safety Rating is trash in ranked.

Guess I’ll go back to Career Mode. No wonder the online lobbies are never full....

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I don't get any points after I finish the race, again.

2. Platform

Xbox One 
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

F1 2020 Schumacher edition

V1.05

4. Game-mode? 

Weekly event in Japan
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

Four times. The first two times, I was disconnected after the host left the session (error H0403).
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Nothing
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controllers sport white special edition
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

200726-1719-18.jpg

200726-1719-24.jpg

200726-1720-11.jpg

Hey Greg I raced with you in Suzuka and I was wondering if you had the same result there also as I set a 1:33 Quali time but even though I finished the race in p6 ,I got 0 points however .in the post race screen and my Quali time has been deleted .

Edited by Evan292006

I have the same issue i both France and in Japan.

Xbox One

Logitech G920 stearing wheel.

First problem v. 1.03 i France

Qualification: 0 points.

Race: 0 points.

Second problem v. 1.05 Japan

no qualification

Race: started p14 ended p1 = 0 points.

Really annoying.

Lukster4282

9 hours ago, Evan292006 said:

Hey Greg I raced with you in Suzuka and I was wondering if you had the same result there also as I set a 1:33 Quali time but even though I finished the race in p6 ,I got 0 points however .in the post race screen and my Quali time has been deleted .

You can see from my screenshots that I received 0 pts and am no longer in the leaderboard😉

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I don't get any points after I finish the race, again.

2. Platform

Xbox One 
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

F1 2020 Schumacher edition

V1.06

4. Game-mode? 

Weekly event in Hungary
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

Once, there is no point in making another attempt, because I don't get any points.
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Nothing
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox one controllers sport white special edition
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

200802-0819-08.jpg

200802-0819-17.jpg

200802-0819-58.jpg

Ffs, another week, same problem... When will it be repaired? It's annoying to spend about half an hour and not get rewarded...

Last weekend I got points after 5th race, which cost me 2,5 hours of the weekend... 

This is not product that should be paid for !!!!

Edit:

after game restart and 2nd try I retrieved points... But still it's kinda frustrating 😕

Edited by siewcaChaosu
  • Agree 1