Jump to content Jump to content

No Points on Leaderboard for Weekly Event Race

I received my points today. I am doing exactly the same as in previous weeks.
The only thing that has changed, I hosted the session.

There is clearly a problem and Codemasters seem to ignore it.

I haven't seen a PS4 or PC player complaining. So it seems that this problem is exclusively on Xbox.

@BarryBL

200809-0818-12.jpg

Edited by Greg HFr
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:52 PM, Currriss said:

Does AI level matter in this weeks race? Didn't see anything saying it does

Oh im guessing thats what difficulty bonus is?

The AI difficulty is usually set somewhere around 40 or 50 for the GP races by CM, very low. It has no effect on the score for a Weekly Event GP. In a Featured Event, the difficulty bonus you see, is in fact based on what you as the player, set the AI difficulty to. The higher the AI difficulty is set, the higher the score will be.

• 3 weeks later...

*** is wrong with this game... For some time I have received points in every weekly event. But with this event (belgian classic) I cannot set qualifications time and in weekend races (I have tried twice) I didn't receive points...

I paid for this game and I want to play without frustration. When the hell you f****ng fix this problem?!

Also this topic exists for more than 3 months and I didn't see any of codemasters replies... @BarryBL

• 3 months later...
On 8/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, Greg HFr said:

I received my points today. I am doing exactly the same as in previous weeks.
The only thing that has changed, I hosted the session.

There is clearly a problem and Codemasters seem to ignore it.

I haven't seen a PS4 or PC player complaining. So it seems that this problem is exclusively on Xbox.

@BarryBL

200809-0818-12.jpg

I am on a PS4 and it has happened to me this week (@ France w/Riccardo, goal- 6th)

Finished it 3x now. Still 0

On 10/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, siewcaChaosu said:

*** is wrong with this game... For some time I have received points in every weekly event. But with this event (belgian classic) I cannot set qualifications time and in weekend races (I have tried twice) I didn't receive points...

I paid for this game and I want to play without frustration. When the hell you f****ng fix this problem?!

Also this topic exists for more than 3 months and I didn't see any of codemasters replies... @BarryBL

Hey CODEMASTERS!!!!!  YOU SUCK

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm just trying to create one more time a topic on this :

Because you never seems to reply to this poor guys and now i'm one of them so ...

Just complete the weekly event in austria four times and finish first and i've got 0 point on the leaderboard which is really really anoying ! 

I'm on ps4 game version 1.15 last version of ps4 software installed. I try on lan and on wifi and i try with a controller and with a wheel (thrustmastert 150) and it changes nothing. No problem the last two week ( except some psnetwork issue which is another topic) i did the weekly challenge but this week this apparently known bug appears ! 

So thank you in advance to take the time to answer here or there and maybe to explain us why in the world it doesnt work ! 

Thanks

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, Jas3Th3Ac380 said:

Same. Completed my weekend event yesterday, had a nice ranking of 383 by my standards. Went back to check the leaderboard and my score and rank has disappeared? Will this come back before the event is over or will I have to do it again?

You've posted this in the F1 2020 section of the forum but I'm going to guess you're playing F1 2021...