Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Random terminal damage

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Not sure if this is a bug or if im actually ment to die but on 2 different races in my team mode im just randomly dying and i dont know why even the after interviews think i crashed and retired so i have no idea. I have provided videos of this. 

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

My team mode

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Have done multiple flashbacks but as soon as hit the flashback button it dies straight away

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Hard to do anything mid race and your unabke to drive

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster tmx wheel 

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.    

video

What % are your engine parts on? The flashback thing used to happen to me on older games when my parts were at max wear.
But then there's no smoke in the mirror cam so idk