Female Drivers

I know there aren't any female drivers currently in F1 and may be none throughout the FIA ladder, but I think it'd be a nice touch to allow creation of female drivers. Granted, it's not something CM could add mid-cycle without it seeming strange. Additionally, I'm just about positive all current avatars are male.

1 hour ago, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I know there aren't any female drivers currently in F1 and may be none throughout the FIA ladder, but I think it'd be a nice touch to allow creation of female drivers. Granted, it's not something CM could add mid-cycle without it seeming strange. Additionally, I'm just about positive all current avatars are male.

There are most definitely female avatars.

23 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

There are most definitely female avatars.

There are quite a few

I must be missing them due to having bad eyes, then. Could you please share screens of a male avatar next to a female of the same skin tone, so I know how to tell them apart—aside from the obvious facial hair? I think I posted this because (a) my eyes are bad and (b) the "arms crossed" pose Tatiana Calderón's in made it hard to tell if that one's female. Granted, the name, probably, should've given it away.

image.png.c589906b68a1d7e029a649612ac681d6.png

I just googled for a screenshot. Middle right also female I assume. Certainly there are more.

+1 they are for sure in the game, just look harder! 😄 

The OP might be using sarcasm to point out that there is still work to on diversity because there are more male than female avatars. 

Well let's go that extra mile and demand an equal amount of male and female avatars. I'm all in We Race As One! :classic_cool:

I was, actually, being serious because I have such bad eyes that I wouldn't be able to drive at night, if I had my liscence. But, in all seriousness, there should be more female avatars.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I was, actually, being serious because I have such bad eyes that I wouldn't be able to drive at night, if I had my liscence. But, in all seriousness, there should be more female avatars.

Well there are a few, and if you do My Team you can even set up an all female team with a 2nd female driver from F2

• Agree 1

I suppose they could add a few more female drivers into the pool as F2 drivers get promoted to F1 throughout career and my team. Fictional or from the W Series if they managed a rights deal. 

Tatiana Calderon is included because she is an actual person though I can't imagine she's super thrilled with how they drew her LOL

PS_Messages_20200714_142404.jpg

17 hours ago, AnwaanJiimiz said:

Tatiana Calderon is included because she is an actual person though I can't imagine she's super thrilled with how they drew her LOL

PS_Messages_20200714_142404.jpg

You don't see her hair which makes the difference, but she looks pretty similar.

Can't wait for them to put in Renee Gracie!!! lol