Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] Crash after 2nd time improvement in time attack

dassoun

1.       In time attack mode, each time I improve my lap time for the 2nd time in the session, the game crashes. It communicates with the servers, starts to be very laggy, and finally crashes. It happens with dx11 AND dx12
2.       v1.03
3.       Time attack
4.       I explained the how to at 1.
5.       each time I improve my lap time for the 2nd time, It is not playable at all.
6.       No troubleshouting found
7.       logitech g920
8.       -   

In the 2nd video, we can see that I came back to windows, without any possibility to send any bug report.

These 2 videos are not so long and show the full process, as I recorded them to show you.

Please do something. I am very surprised with the number of crashes still here on f1 2019, the number of multiplayer session that can't be saved following qualifying, or even races, and this is a 1-year-old game...
Please try to finish f1 2020...

DxDiag.txt

I have exactly the same problem

1.       In time attack mode, each time I improve my lap time for the 2nd time in the session, the game crashes. It communicates with the servers, starts to be very laggy, and finally crashes. It happens with dx11 AND dx12
2.       v1.03
3.       Time attack
4.       I explained the how to at 1.
5.       each time I improve my lap time for the 2nd time, It is not playable at all.
6.       No troubleshouting found

7. corsair rgb K70 and mouse rog GX1000

Archived