F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

CWC RACING LEAGUE // PS4 // 8PM MONDAY GMT //

Hello everyone,

I am here to advertise my league: CWC RACING LEAGUE.

We are a well established league about to enter our 5th season on ps4

As motioned in the title we operate on Mondays at 8pm GMT and are looking for committed drivers to be a part of our league. 

You will originally be apart of our reserve pool but don't let that put you off as opportunities arise every race to be apart of the grid, when a seat comes available you will then have the chance to move into a full time spot. our reserves will earn drivers championship points through the season so you have something to race towards. 

All our races are live streamed on YouTube on the following channel: wwfc2009 and race highlights on our own CWC Racing league YouTube channel.

In terms of pace as its hard to judge as we are in the early days of a new game but it will vary from an AI rating of 105+ for the front runners down to 90+ for the guys at the rear. 

Our first preseason race is tonight at Austria and we have a couple of seats available so if you're interested comment below or message me on ps4: Partridge99