Jump to content Jump to content

BUG - Can't upgrade Facilities in My Team

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

At the moment, we've been able to replicate internally.

Can PS4 and PC users send over savegames affected. How to do so is in the thread below:

First you said do a bug report. Which I and many others did. Then you said send a video, which I and others did. Now we have to save our games onto USPs and upload them to you. That would be great fun with my slow internet. What next? Develop our own F1 game to see if we can replicate the bug on another game? I've left a one star review on Amazon and will stick the game on Ebay. What a joke. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, 1henryw said:

First you said do a bug report. Which I and many others did. Then you said send a video, which I and others did. Now we have to save our games onto USPs and upload them to you. That would be great fun with my slow internet. What next? Develop our own F1 game to see if we can replicate the bug on another game? I've left a one star review on Amazon and will stick the game on Ebay. What a joke.  

Hi @1henryw,

This, alongside many other bugs on the forums, are quite complex to diagnose and achieve a solution for. Asking for a savegame file, so we can see this happen first hand and check the coding, is a resort saved for technical issues where replication has proved challenging internally, and has been a part of the forums troubleshooting procedure for 3 iterations of the game. Check the other pinned threads on the forums and you will see, for some, we ask the same.

For others, if you can provide the savegame, it would be really appreciated. Thanks 👍

On 9/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @1henryw,

This, alongside many other bugs on the forums, are quite complex to diagnose and achieve a solution for. Asking for a savegame file, so we can see this happen first hand and check the coding, is a resort saved for technical issues where replication has proved challenging internally, and has been a part of the forums troubleshooting procedure for 3 iterations of the game. Check the other pinned threads on the forums and you will see, for some, we ask the same.

For others, if you can provide the savegame, it would be really appreciated. Thanks 👍

Hi @BarryBL,

I posted my save PS4 save file earlier - was that any use or have I not uploaded the file correctly?

On 9/8/2020 at 3:08 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi @1henryw,

I don't have a pc to do it . I remember it happening after I upgraded the game i had upgrades pending maybe that's why?

On 9/7/2020 at 12:57 PM, BarryBL said:

At the moment, we've been able to replicate internally.

Can PS4 and PC users send over savegames affected. How to do so is in the thread below:

Hi @BarryBL Please see attached files or link for game file hope this helps with your fault finding and coding diagnosis.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TAFa-g8uB19X8nCNrQFmrcaez5JonbVV?usp=sharing

.rofile

profile.bin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived