Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Gearbox wearing so much on qualifying

Is anyone else having trouble with the gearbox wear on qualifying sections? In my last race on my team at Spa, my gearbox with only 2 laps on qualifying went from 13% to 26% of wear, meanwhile after the 25% race at the same track it goes from 26% to 32%, which makes no sense... The same thing happened with all the tracks that i raced before.

Obs.: I have 1 little and 1 big upgrade for gearbox durability

First few races I had that problem but have now since tweaked the way I drive. And wear is a lot less. Could be a slight bug but I'd say its more the way you drive. 

9 minutes ago, UNiTY Ryan said:

First few races I had that problem but have now since tweaked the way I drive. And wear is a lot less. Could be a slight bug but I'd say its more the way you drive. 

Yeah it could be my driving style, but the stranger thing is that i had the same driving style in the past f1 games but only on this one i have this issue.

Yh tbh I've never really touched career mode previous games. I've been multiplayer focused and have had problems with gearbox from time to time so have had to adjust accordingly lol 

With developers for investigation. Bug report please or will delete. Please familiarise yourself with key parts of the forum before bug reporting is essential. Please give as much information as you can (pictures/videos etc) to help let us see your issue as clear as possible.