Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Qualifying times in My Team

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.   When doing full qualifying in my team, the starting grid is not right according to lap times. This occurs when you don’t make q2 or q3. If you miss q2 and q3 the times are messed up. If you make q2 but miss q3, q3 times are only messed up. This has happened in almost every youtube video I’ve watched and it happens to me as well. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)    PS4 1.04
3.       Game-mode?   MY TEAM ONLY
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. It’s happened in all of my races in my team
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue The only way this doesn’t happen is if you do short qualifying or one-shot qualifying 
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) PS4 controller
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   1148C83C-C027-45A6-8831-005907AD8965.thumb.jpeg.c41f7ba41143f245f4b07ab9ab81272a.jpeg

Just now, Jacobs4858 said:

Can you also add your replication attempts please. Does this only happen through the method of your chosen description?

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Can you also add your replication attempts please. Does this only happen through the method of your chosen description?

I’ve done 3 race weekends in my team and it has happened every time. This only happens when doing full qualifying and it only happens in My Team

• Like 1

If you want proof, go watch Aaravas YouTube videos. It’s happened in every my team video he’s done. 

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Before the race, when the grid is being shown, the qualy times that appear on the screen does not reflect the correct grid position. Constantly, the 2nd on the grid has a better time than the 1st. The 8th was better than the 7th, and so on. And there isn’t any signs of penaltys. 

2.       Platform

PS4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are

Over 5 races in my team showed this problem

4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Just start My Team mode and wait for the grid presentation before the races.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

There is nothing I can do to try to solve this.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Wheel. Thrustmaster T300

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

This has been well documented and codies have said they are fixing it. The grid is showing the fastest times the drivers did over the entire of Saturday. Dont worry, the grid order is still correct. 

Edited by veyronfan
  • Like 1

Also this happens in Driver Career Mode. I hope Codemasters can fix both.