Jump to content Jump to content

Subaru Impreza - Can't switch to 6th gear

casusbellibr

Hi,

The Subaru Impreza is listed as having a 6-speed transmission, however I can't seem to switch to the final gear. My h-shifter is properly assigned, and I can switch to 6th in the Ibiza Kitcar, for instance. This happens either with the default setup or with my own. I'm using a G27 with clutch + h-shifter.

EDIT: It seems I posted in the wrong forum. Move the thread to the technical assistance forum if possible.
RookieOne said:
True....it's listed as a 6gear on the car selection page, but it got a 5 gear gearbox (here to hoping that CM will update both it and the lancia to 6th gear ingame as in reality)
Hmm that's weird because at least for me the Lancia has 6 gears. Subaru has 5 gears though that's true.
Possible for the lancia, after all I did not use since last update, so it's possible that they finally updated it.

But some cars are wrong in the gears listing too, Audi Quattro is a good example (it has and it's listed as having 5 speed, which was true of the Quattro A1 and A2....but the Sport Quattros (original one, that is in-game, and the S1 and the S2) all use 6-speed transmissions

Archived