Future Hill Climbing Events?

Since Gran Turismo now holds the official licence for the Colorado Pikes Peak hillclimb, will the hillclimbing events still be featured in the upcoming Dirt Rally games? I know there are a ton of other hill climb locations in the world but as both Dirt Rally 1 + 2 only had that event, was it kind of like the only one Codemasters was interested in reproducing?

I dont do the hill climbing events mostly because there is only one event but its a lot of fun when I do, you get to drive monsters!

Also, please allow us to drive all cars in all racing disciplines in the future. Still class based but it would be a lot of fun to try the SuperRX cars in a rally. Or rally spec cars on the rallycross circuits, or an old mini cooper up a hillclimb event lol.

• Agree 1

Mixed Surface: New Hampshire

-Mount Washington

Tarmac:  England, Italy

-Goodwood

-Alpe del Nevegal, Trento Bondone, Trofeo Vallecamonica & Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan, Gubbio 

Goodwood 

Italy Hillclimb courses

• Agree 1

I really hope they allow all the vehicles in the upcoming game to be used for the hillclimb events. The Hillclimb mode felt very sparse and its a very exciting discipline.

Yes me too. There were some hillclimb cars in GRID 2019 so i believe they are aware that they exist :p.  I'm speculating the reason it was limited before was because of licensing rules. I'm not sure how codemasters could go about changing it to allow more freedom but I hope they could figure something out if they add hillclimb..

• Agree 1