hakunamachado13 -Xbox 

Deluxe edition

digital via Xbox store

dont remember exact date but was June 

no

gamertag: lxNeymarl11l 

On 7/13/2020 at 11:54 PM, Hoo said:

Ciao a tutti,

Ci sono state numerose segnalazioni di alcuni utenti di Xbox One che non hanno ricevuto i loro PitCoin pre-ordine. Stiamo attualmente esaminando questo problema con l'assistenza del team di Microsoft. Aggiorneremo questo thread con ulteriori informazioni una volta che lo abbiamo. Ti assicuriamo che tutti i clienti che hanno diritto a PitCoin li riceveranno. Per aiutare con le nostre indagini, si prega di fornire le seguenti informazioni:

• Quale versione del gioco hai acquistato (Deluxe Edition o 70 Edition)
  • Era una versione digitale o in scatola del gioco?
  • Se digitale, quando è stato effettuato l'acquisto originale?
  • Hai tentato di acquistare pacchetti di monete? In tal caso, sono stati aggiunti correttamente?

Per altri problemi relativi a PitCoin, controlla i forum per vedere se il tuo problema è già stato registrato.

Grazie.

1. Edizione Deluxe

2. Digitale su xBox Store

3. 25/04/2020

4. No, I haven't tried it

GT: DMokofsky

Edited by DMokofsky

1) Deluxe Edition

2) Digital (Xbox One)

3) 08/06/2020

4) No

Edited by MattyTacky

On 7/13/2020 at 11:54 PM, Hoo said:

Hi All,

There have been numerous reports of some Xbox One users not receiving their pre-order PitCoins. We are currently investigating this issue with assistance from the team at Microsoft. We will update this thread with more information once we have it. Please be assured that any customer who is entitled to PitCoins will receive them. To assist with our investigations, please could you provide the following information:

• What version of the game did you purchase (Deluxe Edition or 70 Edition)
  • Was this a digital or boxed version of the game?
  • If digital, when was the original purchase made?
  • Have you attempted to purchase any coin packs? If so, were these were added correctly?

For other PitCoin-related issues, please check the forums to see if your issue has already been logged.

Thanks.

- Deluxe édition

- Digital version on Xbox store

- 16th June of 2020

- Yes but not the pre-order PitCoins

1. Deluxe edition.

2. Digital

3. The order was completed on May 25th, but I preordered it before that however I do not know the exact date. 
4. I have not attempted to buy any pit coins, the only ones I have are ones I have earned from leveling up. 

Gamertag- Coh485

1) Seventy

2) pre ordered boxed of littlewoods

3) 23/06/2020

4) haven't bought any 

5) SawftGoldie77

Edited by Goldie77

On 13/07/2020 at 18:54, Hoo said:

Olá a todos,

Houve inúmeros relatos de alguns usuários do Xbox One que não receberam seus PitCoins pré-encomendados. No momento, estamos investigando esse problema com a assistência da equipe da Microsoft. Atualizaremos este tópico com mais informações assim que o tivermos. Tenha certeza de que qualquer cliente que tenha direito à PitCoins os receberá. Para ajudar com nossas investigações, você pode fornecer as seguintes informações:

• Qual versão do jogo você comprou (Deluxe Edition ou 70 Edition)
  • Essa era uma versão digital ou em caixa do jogo?
  • Se for digital, quando foi feita a compra original?
  • Você já tentou comprar algum pacote de moedas? Em caso afirmativo, eles foram adicionados corretamente?

Para outros problemas relacionados ao PitCoin, verifique os fóruns para ver se o seu problema já foi registrado.

Obrigado.

edicão digital deluxe edition schumacher xbox one gametarg RubelioVascaino 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, Hoo said:

Hi All,

There have been numerous reports of some Xbox One users not receiving their pre-order PitCoins. We are currently investigating this issue with assistance from the team at Microsoft. We will update this thread with more information once we have it. Please be assured that any customer who is entitled to PitCoins will receive them. To assist with our investigations, please could you provide the following information:

• Have you attempted to purchase any coin packs? If so, were these were added correctly?

For other PitCoin-related issues, please check the forums to see if your issue has already been logged.

Thanks.

Schumacher Edition

Digital Via Xbox Store

01/07/2020

No other pitcoin purchases

Xbox gamertag: LionLover66 

1: deluxe/ schumaker edition 

2: Digital 

3:pre-ordered 6/13/20

4:no and why would I do that 

Edit: I made this 3 days ago and still no response when I was trying to resolve this issue I emailed customer support with codemasters with an IMAGE OF MY VIRTAL XBOX RECEIPT and all they said was that they didn't know if it was the boxed version or digital (this was before I made this post and they just directed me here). I love what codies have done and pre ordered f1 2019 and 2020 (2019 is when I became a big fan of f1 and started waking up early for the races) and I'm not angry I'm just disappointed.

Edited by Lionlover66

On 7/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, Hoo said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

Deluxe/Schumacher Edition

Digital Pre-Order - XBOX ONE

July 03 2020

No

Gamertag: Guigoiis

Edited by Guiga0699