Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

XBOX - Pre-order PitCoins are not being awarded

Xbox version finally updated to patch 1.03, still no pitcoins though. 

At what point do you start handing out codes for money to buy am equivalent amount of pitcoins?

• Like 1

1. Shumacher / deluxe edition

2. Digital

3. June 16 

4. Yes 11000

Gamertag: ProFS16

1. Schumacher Deluxe Edition

2. Digital Version

3. May 12, 2020

4. I have not yet purchased any coin packs

Gamertag - TheTank1399

1. Schumacher Edition 

2. Digital (Xbox1)

3. 26.06.20

4. No packs bought 

Gamertag: HBenn2006

Schumacher edition 

Digital / xbox one 

30th June 

No coins bought

Gamertag - Apexcull

Deluxe schumacher edition £64.99

Digital

2/3 July 

Have bought a 5,000 coin pack as was unaware you was with-holding coins from players, downloaded onto account and money taken from account ok 

Gamertag speedyrhino5144

Edited by REALspeedyrhino
add gamertag

• What version of the game did you purchase (Deluxe Edition or 70 Edition) Michael Schumacher edition. 
  • Was this a digital or boxed version of the game? Digital
  • If digital, when was the original purchase made? 18th June 2020
  • Have you attempted to purchase any coin packs? If so, were these were added correctly? No. 

Gamertag is FizzyBum Es

@Hoo @BarryBL

Have there been any updates? I've seen other posts getting attention, but this still hasn't had any major updates, the games been out for nearly 2 weeks for the Schumacher edition preorder'ers yet there have been no updates to the people lacking preorder pitcoins... Will there be news soon?

• Agree 3

As others have said, it would be great if someone could give us an update. I understand this could be an issue that's hard to get to the bottom of, as I know friends that's have bought the digital version and did receive their coins where myself and others haven't. Even if progress has still to be made it wouldn't hurt to let us know that as well.

Edited by no1phil
Spelling correction
  • Agree 4

Deluxe edition

Digital

Probably pre-ordered on July 29th

I purchased pitcoins to get the VIP going shortly after the game launched because I still never received the pitcoins through the deluxe edition

• Deluxe Schumacher Edition
  • Digital
  • Pre-ordered June 18, 2020
  • Yes, and yes they were added correctly

Gamertag - ThePiratePug

OPTION44 Xbox 1 Console 

preordered

May 30, 2020 

deluxe Schumacher Edition Digital no PITCOINS 

Edited by OPTION44

Do you not love us? Can we at least give us an update to let us know you still care?

• Agree 3

On 7/17/2020 at 12:36 PM, HotWheelzMcGee said:

@Hoo Can we please get an update. I imagine you guys are working really hard to fix this, which is appreciated.

This thread was raised 3 days ago and nearly 500 people have advised of missing PitCoins. Surely this has given you a good baseline for pinpointing the cause of the problem, How much closer are you to getting it resolved? So many of us have been patiently waiting for a fix for 11 days now. Hopefully there will be some compensation for those effected.

On 7/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, HotWheelzMcGee said:

@Hoo @BarryBL

Communication around this problem has been pathetic and not even an apology has been given. I paid for a product which was never delivered. Your customers deserve better. Codemasters are happy to spout their rave reviews on social media, yet go radio silent when it comes to owning up and fixing this issue. Not impressed. Do something about it, it's so frustrating.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game, just not the way this issue has been handled. Hopefully we see an update, or better yet, a fix within the next day.

Seriously Codemasters, how hard is it to say, "Hey guys, we know you've been waiting a long time for a fix. We're really sorry and appreciate your patience. We're trying as best we can to resolve this as fast as possible. We're getting closer to a solution, but it may take a few more days. We'll provide you with another update in 24 hours."

Just keep us informed! Is that too much to ask? At the moment it feels like we're being scammed.

• Agree 9

1. Deluxe / schumacher edition

2. digital on xbox store

3. June 30th 2020

4. Yes and yes

1 Schumacher

2 Digital

3 June 30th

4 haven't bought pitcoins.

gamertag l3i773N

Edited by Bitten
forgot to add something.