F1 2020 Feedback

Hello there 

This is positive and negative feedback dont take it personally at all its good for both sides of feedback so codemasters could fix some the stuff that's going on with the other versions of my ideas  that could be in the PS4 and PC versions maybe! 

I have a few issues when on the xbox one version 1.02 of F1 2020 these of the issues I have noticed so far.

1, Jeff does not tell you which place you are in the drivers standings he will say if you are for a example 10th in the championship and he says "You are 22nd or 20th in the championship needs to be fixed and we need a constructors championship page with the total of points and the results like the drivers does on the game so we can remember who is the defending World Champions team for season 1 or 2 for a example.

2. In my team team colours be on pit wall on the sides and in front of it be covered in our team colours so we know which our pit wall is on the pits is at so we can celebrate at the right one.

3. Please put up our team logo above the garage in my team and in the camera mode to take pictures to see our logo above it if possible.

4. When you load up into the race and it shows the drivers championship standings but after it dont show the constructors championship standings during the cut scenes before it loads up the grid, I know it did in the f1 2019 version.

5. Fix the issue when it trys to load up your avatar for the driver of the day it sometimes dont load up and the grid into and it dont sometimes for the drivers and yourself.

Will add more ideas if I see more issues with F1 2020 and thank you for reading this.

• Agree 1

For 1 and 5, you should submit a bug report in the Bugs section.  Use the template or it won't be sent to the devs.

For the others, I agree.  It would be cool to have our logo and colours on our garages.  Should also have our name on our garage.

1 hour ago, DrDraken said:

For 1 and 5, you should submit a bug report in the Bugs section.  Use the template or it won't be sent to the devs.

For the others, I agree.  It would be cool to have our logo and colours on our garages.  Should also have our name on our garage.

I can only submit one bug report at a time I cant do 2 reports

I just submitted a report on the team radio and then in a few days I will do the 5th bug issue one next 

Edited by Guestyboi
More information to put