Sign in to follow this  

My Team Contracts

In current state I think the "transfer window" is not really a thing and we are simply restricted to one day in the game to make the decision. In real life those things take a lot longer and as we have only one day it creates unnecessary money problem. With sponsors giving money each week it would be a shame if you had just too little money to sign specific driver. Well, that happened in my case, for most of the season I wanted to sign Perez and on the contract day I had 8.97 mil in the budget when he was worth 9 mil. One week later I would be able to sign him instead of compromising for worse driver. That makes no sense as if it would be impossible to have open spot for longer than a day. As in that case its quite annoying because of small budget margin I have to have much worse teammate for another half of the season. I have no idea how hard it is to change in calendar processes but I think its quite important one for player experience.

• Agree 1

They could just allow you to pass on choosing a driver for up to 3 race weekends.  On that 3rd, you have to pick.  But that gives a few weeks to save for the driver you want.