Jump to content Jump to content

Dev Q&A once a week?

Rallycameraman

Is it possible to hold a dev Q&A once a week, mainly so we can get some answers to some of the most asked questions, particularly with regards to physics?

I'm sure a thread could be setup for questions to be submitted to and then the following day, some or all of the questions are answered? Sure it would help to clear up a lot of queries some people have. 

I know a ow a lot of stuff gets asked and answered on Twitter,mount a lot of people don't see that. Would be nice to have some clarification on things all in one place. 
Is it possible to hold a dev Q&A once a week, mainly so we can get some answers to some of the most asked questions, particularly with regards to physics?

I'm sure a thread could be setup for questions to be submitted to and then the following day, some or all of the questions are answered? Sure it would help to clear up a lot of queries some people have. 

I know a ow a lot of stuff gets asked and answered on Twitter,mount a lot of people don't see that. Would be nice to have some clarification on things all in one place. 
Once a week, might be tricky but I don't see why we couldn't set something up once a month - maybe inbetween DiRT Shows?

Once a week, might be tricky but I don't see why we couldn't set something up once a month - maybe inbetween DiRT Shows?
That would be good if it could be arranged Lee? If possible maybe you could have different people like Steve answering physics questions, Paul answering general sort of question etc?
After reading (another) good road book update, I'm convinced you could add this sort of thing in there; have one stickied thread and top 3 or 5 questions of of the week or something like that?
Hmm I'm not so sure about that. It's a possibility, as the roadbook is posted everywhere. I feel like it might be slightly limited there though?

Archived