Sign in to follow this  

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

Word on the street is all thumbs up for Autosport . . . no negative reports from those playing.

However, shortcomings, if there are any, will take a little while to emerge . . .
~O)
at the moment everything seems positive but because only the US guys have access to it for now it's still early days. We have to wait until after the game has gone worldwide  before we can fully judge whether it's a success or failure. I'm leaning towards success at the moment but as I said it's still early days.

I bought it.

Only cost me £19.90 to pre order the black edition so I thought for that money I can't really go wrong.

So hopefully I should be playing it on Friday. Codemasters better have delivered the goods this time.

Word on the street is all thumbs up for Autosport . . . no negative reports from those playing.

However, shortcomings, if there are any, will take a little while to emerge . . .
~O)
at the moment everything seems positive but because only the US guys have access to it for now it's still early days. We have to wait until after the game has gone worldwide  before we can fully judge whether it's a success or failure. I'm leaning towards success at the moment but as I said it's still early days.
Agreed, best wait until worldwide pings and UK (for eg) super-slow broadband takes effect... i'm astonished at the fibre down/up speeds the majority of games players in the US seem to have as an affordable standard.  But yes, sounds very positive so far if it holds weight for the rest of the globe.

@RobertKNL Ik heb er ook totaal geen problemen mee dat hij hier paar dagen later pas beschikbaar komt, hier ook een zeer mooie timing met projecten 

Waiting to receive my key from simplycdkeys. Should be send before midnight I guess
Should be sometime this afternoon I was told.

Nice, I guess I can start pre-loading right away?

@Loore !!!!  [or someone in the know]

Can you please confirm what time the game unlocks tonight?

GMT or CET is fine, but please specify which zone you are using.

thanks in advance.

EDIT..i jus thought...is there a timer to unlock on steam?
can anyone confirm?
[im not at home see or id do it meself]

He wrote somewhere it's 23.00 BST, today i guess :)

yeah i saw that....but then i saw another time posted.....and another time somewhere else.

You in yet flowa?

Goonertez said:

can anyone confirm?
No timer, it just says: 

Available: June, 2014

well thats useful isnt it!

thanks for lettin us know doode!

I saw enough of ...... SP 

No real word on MP so far

Anyways, in G2 in first days we all didnt know about handling till it became obvious when we got faster.

k no probs....i was gonna ask if you were gonna pull an all nighter tonight....like, errrr..me 8D

I saw enough of ...... SP 

No real word on MP so far

Anyways, in G2 in first days we all didnt know about handling till it became obvious when we got faster.

yeah this is true....i asked several times about the MP side of things, like lobby system etc, but just got fobbed off!!

DJ007 said:

~O)
Agreed, best wait until worldwide pings and UK (for eg) super-slow broadband takes effect... i'm astonished at the fibre down/up speeds the majority of games players in the US seem to have as an affordable standard.  But yes, sounds very positive so far if it holds weight for the rest of the globe.
It's not as bad as it used to be though. My parents' village are getting fiber this winter - and they live in the literal middle of nowhere! Up/download speeds aren't so important anyway - it's the latency. Can have 5 gigabit upload speed but it won't do you any good for online play if it takes the packets a second to reach the server host :P

KazzyMac said:
DJ007 said:

~O)
It's not as bad as it used to be though. My parents' village are getting fiber this winter - and they live in the literal middle of nowhere! Up/download speeds aren't so important anyway - it's the latency. Can have 5 gigabit upload speed but it won't do you any good for online play if it takes the packets a second to reach the server host :P
Agreed my download speed isn't lightening quick but I also think it depends on the day as sometimes it's fast sometimes it's not. But I don't generally download things too often only DLC or 1 or 2 games I happen to have bought on download like the Fifa's. Althoygh with Fifa 15 I'm going with a discversion this time seeing as they're giving the PC version the Ignite engine that's being used on the PS4 XB1 systems which they didn't do last year.

Goonertez said:

thanks in advance.

can anyone confirm?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/540744936062776157/
Loore  [developer] 25 Jun @ 11:15am
Game Unlock Timings
Europe: 00:00 am CET on Friday 27th

UK: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th

Rest of the World: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th

North America: Unlocked

Australia / New Zealand: Unlocked

RobertKNL said:
mcnab said:
Goonertez said:

thanks in advance.

can anyone confirm?

Loore  [developer] 25 Jun @ 11:15am
Game Unlock Timings
Europe: 00:00 am CET on Friday 27th

UK: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th

Rest of the World: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th

North America: Unlocked

Australia / New Zealand: Unlocked
What is the thing with font colors around here? I can hardly read that :/. Anyway, CET 00:00 sounds lovely to me, can't wait
Indeed same here