Sign in to follow this  

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

Yea just emailed them, got one of two keys 5 minutes after i mailed, other order for my brother is still in progress. Got them both now :D

Goonertez said:
k no probs....i was gonna ask if you were gonna pull an all nighter tonight....like, errrr..me 8D
Sooo you gonna pull a all nighter?
Not working tomorrow then I guess.   :)

Will see if and how long I can join then.  :)

you lucky bastard.  lol  
Wel I need to get up at 6 my time so % yours but I will see what I can do.

@flowa
I can do a livestream as soon I have the game if I want everything is setup for it but not sure when you can be online.   :)
Also what you want to see?
If it is only the options I can make a movie of that aswell if needed.

Edit:
Thought I set it up but it keep showing me offline.  :)

got to say though I've never been sa pumped up for one odf CM's racers this much since they announced F1 2010 tbh so I think that's a good sign. :D I'm just glad the wait's almost over

RobertKNL said:
Just 50 more minutes :)
Tomorrow morning for me as I need the postman to deliver my disc first but still I don't mind waiting as I'm not doing anything tomorrow anyway :D Although I do have to wait a while longer I have a hard copy to fall back on if something happens to my system and it will install faster too. The only thing I'll need to add is the HD pack

RobertKNL said:
I don't think I'll be playing too much though, maybe for an hour or two, until I get tired... you should never drive when you're tired, so forget about racing when you're tired ;)
well it should be enough to get the settings set up the way you like anyway. Even if you don't get around to starting career. I know I wont start my career until I've got the settings the way I want them either. The first hour or 2 will probably be spent doing that as well. I'll be using the custom cup mode to help me with that. The rest of the day will mostly be in career I would think.

alas, my first thing to do is delete the local content and install it where i want it!!

dl at 7.5 mb/s so wont be long.....i hope!

I preloaded it, already did my setup and all, now just trying to get the optimal graphics settings, can't handle ultra with second screen plugged in

Is there a benchmark mode?

can you choose what session you join?? cant see a list, it just plonks you in one

I'm from Brazil and I was intending to buy it as soon as I saw a copy on the stores.

But then GameStop started to giving out 5$ dollars codes, using email and facebook. Every xbox related gaming forum started to exploit this, including me, and I managed to get over 70$ dollars worth of codes. 

Then I created a fake Xbox Live US account, did some VPN settings and here I am at 5% download. Shame that VPN connection is considerably slower, probably the download is going to end between at midnight, between 27 and 28 of June.

PS: I want to know if you guys at Codemasters "get money" from Games on Demand sells.

Another release date, another pre-order no-show from Game UK.. no post here on weekends either, so it'll be at least Monday before it turns up now :/

Another release date, another pre-order no-show from Game UK.. no post here on weekends either, so it'll be at least Monday before it turns up now :/
Are you in the same boat as me then? Preordered Autosport only for it to not show up on time.

Are you in the same boat as me then? Preordered Autosport only for it to not show up on time.
Yep. Swore I wouldn't pre-order from Game again after F1 2013 turned up a week late, but I succumbed. Won't be doing that again, pre-order bonus or not.

Yep. Swore I wouldn't pre-order from Game again after F1 2013 turned up a week late, but I succumbed. Won't be doing that again, pre-order bonus or not.
I ordered from Amazon normally they're pretty good at making sure things are sent out on time The most annoying thing is I preordereed back in April not long after @Loore announced the game on here once he'd answered my questions pretty promptly with the right answers and after seeing the vids that were available at the time I knew then and there I was going to get it. This order has been sitting on their books since April and they only dispatched my copy yesterday when in reality they should have done it Tuesday/Wednesday to make sure everyone got their copies on time. Fortunately I do get post on Saturdays though so hopefully tomorrow my luck will change