Sign in to follow this  

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

MiatakiasGR said:

Yeah here it is shown me (blue with white stripes) and Costa ricano Mattey to race on track in a duel race!! I had challenged him since i learnt that the 2 countries would  meet each other in round of 16th... lol B-)
Now Mattey have to face some dutch like Assiemodis8-Xor 053 (sandro)
Tried to join a game you hosted today but couldnt connect for some reason.  :(

MiatakiasGR said:

Yeah here it is shown me (blue with white stripes) and Costa ricano Mattey to race on track in a duel race!! I had challenged him since i learnt that the 2 countries would  meet each other in round of 16th... lol B-)
Now Mattey have to face some dutch like Assiemodis8-Xor 053 (sandro)
Tried to join a game you hosted today but couldnt connect for some reason.  :(
hmm it was open wheels in city tracks 3 events all assist off and it was bloody fun man! you should join me..
yes i have some problems too to join in some lobbies ..:( i dont know why 
:-??
assiemodis look at this http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1367/custom-cup-problem?new=1

Another day, another no-show for my pre-order from Game...
Still waiting. Now guaranteed to be at least as late as my F1 2013 pre-order from game...
Have you received your dispatched note yet?
Yes, last Tuesday (June 24th).
It's quite possible your copy got lost in the post then. Has happened a few times to me as well you may want to contact Game and ask them to send a second/replacement one or refund or whatever. When it's been a week after the dispatch was sent is when I usually contact them because to leave it any longer your order will get forgotten about.
This is also why I pre-order games but physically go and collect them. I pre-ordered with Game but went to pick it up on release day instead of ordering delivery. Last thing I'd want was for an unscrupulous postman to figure out my mail is a video game and for it to be 'lost in transit' and 'forgotten about'. It's happened a few times before.

Still waiting. Now guaranteed to be at least as late as my F1 2013 pre-order from game...
It's quite possible your copy got lost in the post then. Has happened a few times to me as well you may want to contact Game and ask them to send a second/replacement one or refund or whatever. When it's been a week after the dispatch was sent is when I usually contact them because to leave it any longer your order will get forgotten about.
This is also why I pre-order games but physically go and collect them. I pre-ordered with Game but went to pick it up on release day instead of ordering delivery. Last thing I'd want was for an unscrupulous postman to figure out my mail is a video game and for it to be 'lost in transit' and 'forgotten about'. It's happened a few times before.
Well I do have or did have as I'm not 100% suer they still do have family that used to work for Royal mail. So generally they can be trusted plus what with my disability I need help to get around. Therefoer it makes sense to me to just have it shipped to me and hopeit arrives on time.I did get mine eventually albeit a day late. But I blame Amazon rather thanthe postman for that sa they should have sent it a day earlier than they did.

Yeah, good plan but not an option here in this case (as there are no Game stores in Ireland any more since the first time they went bust).

On the plus side, the game arrived today, once again exactly a week after it should have done! Hurrah! (Sort of!)

Yeah, good plan but not an option here in this case (as there are no Game stores in Ireland any more since the first time they went bust).

On the plus side, the game arrived today, once again exactly a week after it should have done! Hurrah! (Sort of!)
YYYAAAYYY Hope you enjoy it.

Word on the street is all thumbs up for Autosport . . . no negative reports from those playing.

However, shortcomings, if there are any, will take a little while to emerge . . .
~O)
at the moment everything seems positive but because only the US guys have access to it for now it's still early days. We have to wait until after the game has gone worldwide  before we can fully judge whether it's a success or failure. I'm leaning towards success at the moment but as I said it's still early days.
I'm waiting until official launch on friday but don't imagine Europe isn't already playing the game, I'd imagin there are torrents everywhere
HoiHman said:

imageimageimageimageimage

It kinda grows on you, lol . . .
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA

YABBERDABBERDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

imageimageimageimageimage ~O)

/Its worth the wait believe me it's definitely worth the wait this game is brilliant

until the game stops working, then you wish you waited to read reviews and feedback

alexPSCE said:
/Its worth the wait believe me it's definitely worth the wait this game is brilliant

until the game stops working, then you wish you waited to read reviews and feedback
well my copies been running fine but then I don't play online

Lost by penalties.   :(

imageimage

well you nearly did it. Losing to Argentina is nothing to be ashamed about as they're a good team although I think they did just about have the edge on you in that game. You gave them something to think about though.

imageimage

well you nearly did it. Losing to Argentina is nothing to be ashamed about as they're a good team although I think they did just about have the edge on you in that game. You gave them something to think about though.

[-X

mcnab said:

imageimage

[-X

[-X

mcnab said:

imageimage

[-X

[-X

mcnab said:

imageimage

[-X

[-X
[-X

mcnab said:

imageimage

[-X

[-X
[-X

[-X [-X