Sign in to follow this  

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

I never insulted anyone did I? if I did then I'm sorry as that wasn't my intention
Not that I know off.   :)

re losing against argentina.
I am a bit dissapointed about that we defended well but that was it.
the play on midfield and attackers wasn't that impresive, but that was due to the defending quality of argentina aswell.
We missed a guy on the midfield last night that gave the right passes so robben and persie could do their thing.  :)

Anyway thats all water under the bridge now, I only hope that germany beats argentina like they did brasil.   :D

Up to the EC  in 2 years.   :D

imageimageimageimage

I never insulted anyone did I? if I did then I'm sorry as that wasn't my intention
Not that I know off.   :)

re losing against argentina.
I am a bit dissapointed about that we defended well but that was it.
the play on midfield and attackers wasn't that impresive, but that was due to the defending quality of argentina aswell.
We missed a guy on the midfield last night that gave the right passes so robben and persie could do their thing.  :)

Anyway thats all water under the bridge now, I only hope that germany beats argentina like they did brasil.   :D

Up to the EC  in 2 years.   :D

imageimageimageimage
I think Germany will beat Argentina but at least you still have a shot at the Bronze if you can beat Brazil which wouldn't be bad at all. :D

No . . .we were just having some fun after you "over egged" it (spoil something by trying to improve it excessively) with the condolences . . .
~O)

Lol sharp i started the finger wagging as i disagreed with your comment that Argentina had the edge over the oranje, but yeah was only messing about m8 no worries.

:-bd

mcnab said:
Lol sharp i started the finger wagging as i disagreed with your comment that Argentina had the edge over the oranje, but yeah was only messing about m8 no worries.

[-X

mcnab said:

That, too . . .I thought the oranje had the edge but missed the opportunities . .more tea, Vicar ?
~O)

mcnab said:

fair enough but it would hav been better to just explain nit rather than throw up one of these
[-X

mcnab said:

fair enough but it would hav been better to just explain nit rather than throw up one of these
[-X
Sorry man, but i thought the finger shaking saying no said it all.

Lost by penalties.   :(

imageimage

Ok Assiemodis 8-X at least is better to lose in penalties than losing in home with score:

7   <:-P  -     1           :-S

imageimage

Ok Assiemodis 8-X at least is better to lose in penalties than losing in home with score:

7   <:-P  -     1           :-S
Indeed it is

mcnab said:

[-X
Aw . .C'mon . . it's called a sense of humour . . .but it's ok, I've put something in your tea, lol . .
~O)

mcnab said:

[-X
Aw . .C'mon . . it's called a sense of humour . . .but it's ok, I've put something in your tea, lol . .
~O)
Don't worry I've got one of those it just got me into a spot of bother on another forum for doing something similar to this once as I unintentionally insulted another member by doing it. I did apologise once I realised what I'd done but I just didn't want to put myself in that position again. Wouldn't want to be put in jail anyway. :p

imageimage

Looks like you're taking the Bronze though 2-0 up against Brazil

Edit make that 3-0 :D nice going getting a Silver and a Bronze at 2 consecutive world cups all that's left is a win

Yeah we won bronze (for the first time).
Didn't watch the match though I found out later.   :)

Also how unlikely it sounds we did that without losing any match.
Because the game against argentina is seen as a draw for some reason by the fifa because we lost on penalties and not in regulair time.
Stupid rule but it give a nice flavour to the 3rd place.   :D

3x 2nd 1x 3rd so far.
Next time maybe we are more lucky.   :D

yeah assiemodis Holland disqualified without losing..  :-??  very good team with young players... maybe next euro cup... <:-P

Yeah we won bronze (for the first time).
Didn't watch the match though I found out later.   :)

Also how unlikely it sounds we did that without losing any match.
Because the game against argentina is seen as a draw for some reason by the fifa because we lost on penalties and not in regulair time.
Stupid rule but it give a nice flavour to the 3rd place.   :D

3x 2nd 1x 3rd so far.
Next time maybe we are more lucky.   :D
Yeah maybe you'll nail it in Russia

Goonertez said:

no...they wont...because WE will nail it in russia!
As much as I'd love that to happen I don't think that'll happen we've got too much improving to do.

Goonertez said:

As much as I'd love that to happen I don't think that'll happen we've got too much improving to do.
As much as i can see your POV, its by no means....by NO MEANS out of our reach...we first need to get rid of hodgson. that man is too mediocre to take us further.

Until such time, its gonna be left to our players to develop over the next two years under the tuition of their club managers.
We have a very good crop of players comin thru, we now need a manager with ....flair.

Goonertez said:

Goonertez said:

As much as i can see your POV, its by no means....by NO MEANS out of our reach...we first need to get rid of hodgson. that man is too mediocre to take us further.

Until such time, its gonna be left to our players to develop over the next two years under the tuition of their club managers.
We have a very good crop of players comin thru, we now need a manager with ....flair.
As far as I know Hodgson's staying for now so for now we have to put up with it but then right now I don't see many managers willing to take up the position. Other than possibly Redknapp I don't see anybody willing to step forward, Unless we go foreign again that is. But even then it'll be hard to find the right one. We're a big challenge sure but we have to build our reputation back up before we get another shot I think. If  we get a good Euro's like get to the semi's minimum then perhaps but right now I just don't see that happening. Too many teams are ahead of us right now in my opinion.