Sign in to follow this  

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

So I peordered my copy yesterday and was very surprised at what I will receive. Ps3 version, I got a free theme along with the black edition plus being able to preload starting on the 19th and will be able to play the game on the 23rd at 9pm pacific time .

There is definitely a completely different feel to this release than the one for Grid 2.

Loore collected our feedback and CM implemented a fair bit of it, also, the promises made have put his whole credibility on the line . . .don't recall any community manager doing that before ?

There is a kind of silence in this thread, a thread inhabited by many long term gridders. Not a silence before the storm, but one of hoping Loore got it right . . we are waiting for 24th in the States and 27th in Europe, all talk is done . . . only the game can make the next comment . . .   more tea ?
~O)

Yep.  I view this as not quite the GRID sequel I would have made if I was God, but definitely a real GRID sequel.  Worth the price ( I have paid full price in the past for games I ended up playing very little), and maybe even approaching GRID's long term compelling playability.  Collectively holding our breath maybe, not wanting to put a hex on the good stuff.

Frank

There is definitely a completely different feel to this release than the one for Grid 2.

Loore collected our feedback and CM implemented a fair bit of it, also, the promises made have put his whole credibility on the line . . .don't recall any community manager doing that before ?

There is a kind of silence in this thread, a thread inhabited by many long term gridders. Not a silence before the storm, but one of hoping Loore got it right . . we are waiting for 24th in the States and 27th in Europe, all talk is done . . . only the game can make the next comment . . .   more tea ?
~O)
yeah it's almost time to let the game do the talking based on what we've seen though I don't think we're going to be let down this time. Ther e may be 1 or 2 tweaks still needed but I think we're well on the way.

RubyRuby said:
Yep.  I view this as not quite the GRID sequel I would have made if I was God, but definitely a real GRID sequel.  Worth the price ( I have paid full price in the past for games I ended up playing very little), and maybe even approaching GRID's long term compelling playability.  Collectively holding our breath maybe, not wanting to put a hex on the good stuff.

Frank
So have I but then I've picked up some nice bargains along the way too like when I bought the first 2 Mass Effect games for £15 on Amazon absolute bargain I love playing that trilogy. Just started a new playthrough of ME1 tonight only managed to complete the first mission so far but really I'm just using it to kill a little time while waiting for Autosport along with watching the world cup of course

RubyRuby said:
Good grief.  Even here, it's Orange is the new . . .
As long as Holland keep winning Assie will have the orange army plastered across the forums, lol . . .
~O)

RubyRuby said:
As long as Holland keep winning Assie will have the orange army plastered across the forums, lol . . .
~O)
now you're making me want Brazil to win :p

RubyRuby said:
~O)
First see when and if we meet them.   :)
And brasil the WC I dont see that happen that quick if they keep on playing like they do now. 
I dont think we gonna win the WC they play to inconsistent for that atm.
But you never know but for now.

P.S

And they cant take away the win against spain again.  

Memento mori.........Memento mori.........Memento mori.......
C'mon, Johan, the nederlanders are going all the way.
Our lot are done and dusted so I think I'll join Assie, lol . . 
RubyRuby said:
~O)
First see when and if we meet them.   :)
And brasil the WC I dont see that happen that quick if they keep on playing like they do now. 
I dont think we gonna win the WC they play to inconsistent for that atm.
But you never know but for now.

P.S

And they cant take away the win against spain again.  
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . wadid I say . .Wadid I say . . . .

O yeah gonna make dutch skin fior the car if that is still possible like in previous game that is.       :D

To support my british friends for this evening.
Go england go.  :D
I hope we can do it but like Spain I suspect the only place we'll be going is home :p I do hope the team prove me wrong though

To support my british friends for this evening.
Go england go.  :D
The team is called "England", not Great Britain, so as a Cornishman - and we haven't got a team there - I feel free to support the Netherlands, lol . . . more tea ? 
~O)