Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

The 'I purchased Autosport' Thread

mcnab said:
I'm in :)
Nice.    :)

No pre-order for me. This time for economical reasons - i can get hard copy for half the price here. 

@KazzyMac - you say XBOX MP is more competitive than PC's? Oh, really? :)

I knew someone would respond on that.  :D

Nice to see youre getting the game aswell flowa.

I'm tempted, due to the 10% off on Steam (as I have Grid 2), plus the black edition pre-order... but as I have a prehistoric PC that can't even run F1 2012/F1 2013/DIRT Showdown/Grid2/F1 Race Stars (despite me owning them all!), I may just wait. After all there should be a "Complete Edition" at some point, or perhaps some winter sales :-p

Especially as I'm waiting for the 4790K and possibly ROG Swift monitor, neither of which are available that soon (though both might be fully detailed at Computex on Monday...)
RubyRuby said:
Ordered the disc from an unnamed vendor.  Disc installation coming up; no waiting.

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.
yeah that's why I went with Amazon because I wanted a disc version as well. I have started buying games on download but this games of the kind I think I'd want to keep based on what I've seen and heard anyway
heh...looks like there might be a need for another thread here.
Can i suggest  the 'i purchased grid 2 thread - what a mug' or something.

Of course i jest re the thread creation CM doodes...that time is so over...heres to the future 'ka-ching'

{especially now as you have my money anyhoo grrrrr}
8P