My Team - My Grid - My Game

It would be great to be able to manually change the teams of each driver during the contract signing day thus creating your own grid mid season or to begin a new one. Currently in My Team you’re not able to turn OFF driver moves and some of the moves are just asinine and ruin the time you put into the game imo. In the Driver Market screen the user could scroll the teams in the team column to the right of each driver creating their own grid or they could just leave it and use the cpu generated moves. Something like this that allows the users to have more control over their experience with the game would be a great feature. 

Would love to here others thoughts on this 

• Like 1

I mean honestly just a button at the bottom of the screen during the contract period that says “Edit Grid” for example would be great. After the CPU does its crazy moves the user could then have the option to manually change it if they choose. Am I alone on this or what? 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I mean honestly just a button at the bottom of the screen during the contract period that says “Edit Grid” for example would be great. After the CPU does its crazy moves the user could then have the option to manually change it if they choose. Am I alone on this or what? 

I originally thought the problem might be due to licence limitations, but if the game can make grid changes, why not the player?  It can't happen during season 1, at least not the first half, because that WOULD be contrary to who is on current F1 teams.

But once the game can do it, we should be able to as well.  This would also allow us to keep the grid exactly the same as real life, from season to season.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

I originally thought the problem might be due to licence limitations, but if the game can make grid changes, why not the player?  It can't happen during season 1, at least not the first half, because that WOULD be contrary to who is on current F1 teams.

But once the game can do it, we should be able to as well.  This would also allow us to keep the grid exactly the same as real life, from season to season.

Exactly!.......the user really should have complete control over the grid in both My Team and Career mode. Sure there’s gonna be people that say just deal with it but why? I’de like to race against Leclerc at Ferrari for a few years instead of the cpu moving him to Williams and Verstappen to Alfa Romeo :classic_laugh:

• Agree 1

Just now, Theseus said:

the cpu moving him to Williams and Verstappen to Alfa Romeo

K... that's just whacked.  Please, Codies, let us change the grid after the game does ... THAT!  :classic_blink: