Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Will try and grab some savegames here to further the investigation, as it only seems a limited amount of players are affected. 

@Hugster and @gtyhggfghj, can you add your PS4 saves for investigation please.

Do you need mine too @BarryBLfor Xbox? Since the second corruption/reset ive have not completed a single grand prix, only the next practice plus qualifying. (that next GP practice roundup is when the bug occurs) That could be extra help. First have to figure out how to extract it and send it to you though 😕

Edited by TasmanianTiger
Clarification

Is there any update on this problem? I saw the facility bug DID get fixed, but no mention of the dutch gp reset acclaim bug in the latest patch. @BarryBL. This bug kinda has a lot of documentation now, so have the devs been able to locate the problem? Can I be of any help?  

Are you still experiencing this @TasmanianTiger?

Can you provide screenshots of this please? Unfortunately, Xbox doesn't allow us to access player saves without the profile login information, which we cannot request due to privacy/GDPR. Is the exact process?

1./ MyTeam - Dutch GP (Have a LV1+ acclaim)

2./ Start Session

3./ Advance to Race - Mid-Session Save and Exit. (Did you experience a crash here?)

4./ Restart

Outcome: Save is useable, but acclaim is reset to 1.

• Like 1

Hey @BarryBL,

First of all thank you SO MUCH for the reply and explanation regarding sharing saves. It is indeed still happening to me, but not exactly in the proces you described. Below you will find my exact proces of two particular times this bug happened to me. (Full bug reports of these are on the first page in this thread  : ) ) This really is a nasty bug and I am certain it has something to do with the dutch gp. It happened to me in both full season and shortened seasons. I really dont know what kind of screenshots I could provide, since the game never crashed or gave an error of some sort, it just resets the acclaim totally silently.

1st case: I was done playing the Dutch GP in ‘My Team’ mode. Before I started the last practice session (calendar screen) I exited the game to play it later. When I started my Xbox the next day and loaded the ‘My Team’ saved game, I completed the barcelona practice session. Post session I noticed that my team and driver acclaim had been reset to level 1. Whereas, I had already finished 5 races in the season and Team acclaim before the error was over 7 and I had just signed a new sponsor - DSB Opticals. Since my acclaim has been reset to level 1, the new sponsor also went off.

2nd case. It happened again in the middle of my third season! This time, it happened in the following order:
- one day ago, I played everything of the dutch gp (sessions/qualifying/race) in one go, everything went fine and I only quit when in my first on-track center (without financial tab) FOR THE NEXT GP (one A press would have me start the first practice session of the Azerbaijan track).
- Next day. I played the first practice till the timer ran out, I am again in my on track center, simulate practice from session 2 onwards. Result screen. BOOM! Level one again in driver AND team!

@BarryBL I hope these cases combined are usefull enough to find the horrendous bug. I follow this thread, so if you need anymore information, or have more information for me, dont hesistate to ask/post it here!

• Like 1