F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Strategy mfd

Yep, even apart from how fiddly it is to select without voice, I have noticed that a couple actually haven't offered anything different. (in My Team) 

think i had the same issue in Melbourne, he offered me a new strategy, i took it, but the Box call came as agreed before the race

• Agree 1

Yes same here. Ignored a call at one race yet it showed the pit entry line on every subsequent lap.

• Agree 1

Never seen one working. It just gives you your current strategy. I hope it will get fixed soon as it's hard to play having to guess...

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, sirio994 said:

Never seen one working. It just gives you your current strategy. I hope it will get fixed soon as it's hard to play having to guess...

Unfortunately it doesn't stop that. For a while Jeff was changing my strategy without my consent and just warning that I should pit next lap or that I had one more stop to go and so on. Popped the MFD tab up and there it was, a different tyre compound than the one I had originally selected.

This is a known issue with codemasters and a fix has been on the go for a whole now. A fix is likely to come in a future patch.

Do you know if the 'known issue' includes strategy suggestions of no stops which clearly see my disqualified at the end of the race? That suggestion keeps coming up fairly regularly for me.

1 hour ago, chrishoult said:

Do you know if the 'known issue' includes strategy suggestions of no stops which clearly see my disqualified at the end of the race? That suggestion keeps coming up fairly regularly for me.

It does include that