Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

PC Crashes all the time at start up (ego dumper)

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

How to access your DXDiag @w1n1x

In your Start menu > Search > Enter in search 'dxdiag' > 'Save All Information' > Publish onto this thread 🙂 

Thanks! Will get back to you!

Btw did you forward the Ego Dumper global issue to the technical team? Are you guys working on a patch fix which will address the issue? I'm so depressed about the fact that I never finished a single race that's longer than 25% because of this issue. At launch the game seem to worked quite fine. After the 1.08 patch things started to fall apart. I don't want to delete the game and sell my wheel because of this. The only reason I bought a wheel was because of this game.

I am pretty new to PC gaming and like to think I am fairly competent at dealing with issues on the PC.
However I have the EGO Dump crash every time I try to run this game.
So far I have not managed to get it to start at all which is really frustrating.
I have tried updating my graphics drivers to the latest one and tried just about every fix I have found but nothing works.

The PC is fairly new with a spec that I believe should run this game.
I already have this game on PS4 and hoped to also play it on PC but alas it seems my hopes have been dashed.

I have attached the files I hope you need to be able to help me.

Thanks in advance!

Doug

DxDiag.txt

692646-20201110-130957-0.zip

UEFI 1.6

Audio driver DCH please remove the HDA driver before updating to this UAD variant.

LAN driver

DDU safe mode and reinstall the driver without internet

Delete the hardware_settings_config.xml make sure you use TAA not checkerboard (***?) consider a framerate cap

You might want to uninstall One Drive if you don't use / need.

Disconnect the Elgato stuff until you have troubleshooted the game.

Update the Logitech receiver with SetPoint then uninstall it. If you can troubleshoot with a standard wired keyboard and / or mouse please do.