Jump to content Jump to content

Cannot access Schumacher edition exclusive content [BUG REPORT FILLED IN]

Hello,

I purchased a Schumacher Limited edition of the game from Amazon UK, and redeemed the code within the game box to unlock Schumi's helmets, liveries etc. 

However, whilst redeeming the code gave me 15,000 pitcoins, the Schumacher exclusive content still appears locked and would need to be bought to be used, which is quite annoying.

What's gone wrong, and how to fix it?

Thanks

R

Edited by Cygnus

Please fill out a proper Bug Report.

Copy & Paste this and fill it out:

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

2.       Platform
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
4.       Game-mode? 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

1.       I purchased a Schumacher Special Edition for Xbox One (physical copy). Installed the game and did the upgrade. Redeemed the Schumacher extra content using the code provided with the game on the Microsoft website. However the Schumacher extra content still appears locked to me. No error codes.

2.       Xbox One
3.       1.03 
4.       Problem doesn't depend on game mode. 
5.       I don't think this is relevant to my problem as I obviously can't attempt it again since I've already redeemed the code for the extra content
6.       Again, not sure what troubleshooting I can attempt
7.       Official Xbox One pad
8.       I attach links to two screenshots, one showing that the Schumacher liveries still appear locked; the other showing that I can buy the Schumacher DLC, meaning I obviously do not currently own it   

F1 2020-74196372-cb82-437b-9912-6e2e43d73153.png

F1_2020-2ec990dc-3340-4bd9-9093-f1cc40428793.png

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator
On 12/27/2020 at 4:17 PM, Pratty08 said:

I have the same

problem here did u get this fixed?

Hi @Pratty08

This got fixed in a update a few months ago. Can you please complete a full bug report and ensure you are on the latest version of the game.