Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 Weekly Grand Prix?

KingoRino

Codemasters.

I hope this message comes through as I'm trying to achieve 100% Platinum Trophy on PS4 for F1 2019.

The problem is that I can't achieve the trophy because of the Weekly Grand Prix that seems it will not come back to F1 2019 due to F1 2020 that came out 11th July which will make the 2019 version no longer supported by Codemasters, but I hope that will not happen. If it is like this it means "THE WHOLE EVENT" and "WEEKEND WARRIOR" trophies are unobtainable and I will be disappointed and many others will be too as we have been wasting hours on a game to just get the trophies for F1 2019 without the award you get in the end which make the hours affordable. Now when the 2020 short F1 season has started. Are there any intentions of another Weekly Grand Prix in F1 2019?

Thank you. 

If we could be given one more opportunity to unlock these achievements, it would be greatly appreciated. The last four weekly events before it was shut down, were featured events. If the mode was getting shut down, you guys could have at least given us an opportunity in the month prior. With that being said, please at least run one more.

Achievements and trophies may not be a big deal to a lot of people, but to those who play for them, this is very unfortunate and a pretty big deal, seeing it’s still possible to go back nine years worth of F1 games and still unlock everything.

16 hours ago, CokeKabul said:

Can we know if you plan to give these people the event back? I want to know if I will support Codemaster in the future or not.

Here is what they said on the subject in the other thread -

''F1 2020 bugs are taking priority, and with due reason. We are looking at options for weekly events for 2019. Just I didn't have a concrete update until today and, I'll be honest, this isn't confirmation. Its just we are looking into it.''

Archived