Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Radio commands with Jeff

Playing on XBox One.......those radio commands with Jeff. Basically I just use the first command/request at the top of the list which is to box the car for new tyres. I'm  thinking of writing a list of these commands and learning how many down presses of the D pad I need to do to access and choose other requests/commands. In fact how many of the commands on the list are more relevant than others? I'd like to access and use more of these commands......but not having to read the list as I'm hurtling towards a corner at high speed!!

I'm hoping to find my headset and mike that I last saw about 5 years ago and use that......but if I can't then it's going to be a press left  bumper and D pad jobbie.

I personally think it also comes down to how often you use the commands and how long you’ve had the game.  I’ve been playing F1 2019 since December and it being one of the few games I play I guess I’ve pretty much memorized how many screens over and how many lines down a particular command is. 

I’ve  gone through so many gaming headphones with mics over the years I’ve found that cellular headphones with mic work just as well when verbally doing commands. I have a drawer full of mobile phone headphones that were never used with phones that were purchased years ago. 

But yes writing a few commands to keep close when playing until you memorize them to use verbally seems like that way to go.