Jump to content Jump to content

Do Career Mode Facilities Ever Progress?

Doing some testing now and it appears the Career Facilities do in fact get upgraded slowly as you continue your career. Marketing and Personnel also get upgraded but they’re not included in the facilities list so not sure how they impact anything. This is really gonna slow down the car development as depending on what R&D tree you’ll get stopped until spec 3 gets unlocked. 

• 8 months later...

I drive for Williams, 5 rounds left in s3, and only facility spec3 is reliability. This sucks, other teams ar continuing to develop and Williams just drops lower and lower 

1 hour ago, ICE95 said:

I drive for Williams, 5 rounds left in s3, and only facility spec3 is reliability. This sucks, other teams ar continuing to develop and Williams just drops lower and lower 

Just like in real mate 🤣

It is annoying as a maxed out williams will still be behind other maxed out cars so you can't really ever make the williams the best car on the grid, I guess this is down to the facilities and also the base car being worse. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ukbordoy said:

It is annoying as a maxed out williams will still be behind other maxed out cars so you can't really ever make the williams the best car on the grid, I guess this is down to the facilities and also the base car being worse. 

That's a real shame as this was absolutely a possibility with some patience and perseverence in 2019

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, Theseus said:

Just wondering if the Facilities ever progress in Career mode because AlphaTauri is calling me 😀

Did you receive a proposal to transfer to Alpha Tauri ?? Can we receive proposals from other teams in this game?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 3:54 PM, PTC said:

Did you receive a proposal to transfer to Alpha Tauri ?? Can we receive proposals from other teams in this game?

you can just go to any time you like

On 3/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, Ukbordoy said:

I think that type of Things that you aren t able to put the Williams like a Mercedes had killed this carreer mode.. that would be awesome you pick the Williams or Haas and doing them the bestest team of the world