Jump to content Jump to content

Which update are you most looking forward to in DiRT Rally?

Rallycameraman

Modern Masters, because the game seriously lacks modern cars right now
I'm desperate to get some R2/R3/ & R5 cars in the game. 
YHea i would also love to see the R2/R3/R5 cars , specially because this are the rally cars of the future!
And i think its an amazing way to build up your rally carreer in a carreer mode :)
dgeesi0 said:
i just want to be able to see my postions (globally) and times when i finish tracks.that to me is more important than any content being added.

Care to post a screenshot how it looks when you access the the "compare to friends" button after a stage? You must be the only person having this problem of not seeing your posistion.
bogani no im not the only one. its a very common problem.check steam.

basically everything as normal race blah blah race finishes goto friends compare see  everyone elses but your own.i see my time just not my position. in official events it works! so if they check the code differences between official events like daily,weekly,monthly then check relevant data against custom stages and normal rally they will probably find the issue.

they are aware of the issue. its just i dont think they realize for those that have this issue how annoying or important it is.

also i have all settings default not even a custom skin. i even reinstalled windows to see if that would help LOL.i have tried everything my end hopefully codemasters sort it.
I'm really looking forward to the RX pack - once I find some reasonably fair guys to race with I bet it will be good fun!

Finland will be a great addition to the game - and I know which stage will be represented...

There are also two cars, which will make people very very happy...

I can't pick to be honest - I look forward to them ALL :D
When you go in to the friends comparison the number next to your name indicates your world wide position. I can't see how it would show up for some and not others. 
here you go not my fastest time just to show you . its a top ten time in world though.

http://s24.postimg.org/5i41hifrp/drt_2015_07_09_11_36_41_43.png

also on starting the track it doesnt show my postion either

http://s14.postimg.org/uliwzoyb5/drt_2015_07_09_11_37_27_95.png

i used to be able to see porkhammers times also. now he doesnt show up on my friends. so something is screwed up either serverside or coding.

dgeesi0 said:
When you go in to the friends comparison the number next to your name indicates your world wide position. I can't see how it would show up for some and not others. 
here you go not my fastest time just to show you . its a top ten time in world though.

http://s24.postimg.org/5i41hifrp/drt_2015_07_09_11_36_41_43.png

also on starting the track it doesnt show my postion either

http://s14.postimg.org/uliwzoyb5/drt_2015_07_09_11_37_27_95.png

i used to be able to see porkhammers times also. now he doesnt show up on my friends. so something is screwed up either serverside or coding.

dgeesi0 said:
there is no number ! :Dim in a different league i guess :p

ill go do a top ten run then post a screenshot.
You really like to point out how fast you are huh? ;)
Track wise I'm looking forward to Finland since it's a fast one.

Update wise I'm waiting the most for ANY kind of Multiplayer, in this case RX, but I so wish I could get MP lobbies for rallies of some sort, to race live with viewers (not contact racing, don't even need to see the cars, just racing at the same track at the same time championship style would suffice).

And I would very much like to be able to see my own position when I finish a stage. And secondly I'd like to be able to see more of my friends positions aswell since most of them aren't listed on the stages. They can see my time, I can't see theirs.

On top of that my "best" time shown in the leaderboard down there, is not "my own" best time but the best time of the leaderboard active atm.

Archived