F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

Posted (edited)

I entered the championship with a Aston Martin Jaguar inspired livery. This is was the first version:

Zl3WTmv.png

UMh74Mz.png

Obviously the sponsors are different in My Team but that was the original intent.

I have since unlocked several liveries and made 3 other versions. I'll post them once I grap a few screenshots. Here's the second one though, in poor quality.

2 hours ago, hippoSURF said:

I haven't started MyTeam as of yet but I have to say I am kind of disappointed with the lack of creativity allowed by the game in terms of the car's livery. It's all very paint by numbers and passionless. It lacks a certain soul. I was sincerely hoping for the option to DESIGN a livery myself like in older NASCAR games like 2011.

Nice work! I had no previous knowledge of the NASCAR videogame franchise but I've heard lots of praise recently for their livery editor. If it helps, Codemasters has come out already saying this is their first serious dive on the customization front and are full of ideas being discussed on the pipeline already. I think we will see it improve a lot in the coming weeks.

Edited by marioho
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, marioho said:

I entered the championship with a Aston Martin Jaguar inspired livery. This is was the first version:

Zl3WTmv.png

UMh74Mz.png

Obviously the sponsors are different in My Team but that was the original intent.

I have since unlocked several liveries and made 3 other versions. I'll post them once I grap a few screenshots. Here's the second one though, in poor quality.

Nice work! I had no previous knowledge of the NASCAR videogame franchise but I've heard lots of praise recently for their livery editor. If it helps, Codemasters has come out already saying this is their first serious dive on the customization front and are full of ideas being discussed on the pipeline already. I think we will see it improve a lot in the coming weeks.

Especially since Dirt 5 apparently will have a full livery editor. 

I think it's best to keep expectations in check and realize it may be next year until we get a full livery editor like those other games.

I think the best we can hope for this year is to have some of the liveries from last year's game be added via micro-transactions.

6 hours ago, TheCroc84 said:

I keep choosing green liveries as i like to avoid being like other cars currently have 3 sponsors as only on 4th race doing 100%.

F1_2020_photo_20200716_192323.png

F1_2020_photo_20200713_225630.png

F1_2020_photo_20200716_110332.png

Wow our liveries are almost identical, except I have red trim outlining the white stripes and red main sponsor.

I race as the reborn Jaguar F1 team. Was going for this kind of color scheme..

Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

5 hours ago, marioho said:

Zl3WTmv.png

UMh74Mz.png

Recently (my last NASCAR game purchase was NASCAR Heat 3) the creation suite was awful. 

I'm not expecting much in the way of deep improvements this year but things I would really like to see the most from it would be the ability to edit the number colour and different fonts for them as well. It's super generic the way it is currently and little things like those would go a long way in improving that.

1 hour ago, hippoSURF said:

Recently (my last NASCAR game purchase was NASCAR Heat 3) the creation suite was awful. 

I'm not expecting much in the way of deep improvements this year but things I would really like to see the most from it would be the ability to edit the number colour and different fonts for them as well. It's super generic the way it is currently and little things like those would go a long way in improving that.

That is one chance I find that would be relatively quick to fix and include in the next patches. That and the ability to pick colors from a HEX matrix.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, FMP_Gianlucac88 said:

@BarryBL please can you tell to developers to insert a number for every colour of livery and helmet/gloves/suits

Good sugggestion, will add across. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

AAM Highland F1 Team

Had this livery for a few season now and although I love it I may change it next season

108233256_10163858191665254_6728523788289775376_o.jpg

Edited by Duffman1986
  • Like 3

Here is my CypherF1 car. I’ve changed the helmet since then, and I’ll be getting a new Car livery at the end of the season. Trying to model it on the Warhammer character colour Scheme, without a lot of success I think 🙂 but nonetheless happy with the livery.

Had Mr Rangunathan as my teammate until Austria, when Tatiana Calderon joined the team 🙂

A33-AFFB9-84-FD-41-A9-AFBD-6-E4-C38-DFA3
0513-DBC9-BEB7-4-A35-B184-00-D574-F040-B

• Like 1

Here’s mine! Shark AC-Sport RS.

I originally started with a different livery and grey instead of yellow then in my second season I decided to become a fully fledged Renault B-Team, adding yellow to the livery and RS to the team name.

The picture shows Schumacher but I replaced him with Zhou in the second season. Almost have enough money to buy out Norris’ contract :’)

Loving the game so far!

70875C0E-C6CE-4E94-B3E8-24BDBE011AAF.jpeg

• Like 2

wow some nice liveries here!

46 minutes ago, Duffman1986 said:

AAM Highland F1 Team

this one I liked pretty much!

I will post mine later on as well.

10 hours ago, DaleF23 said:

Wow our liveries are almost identical, except I have red trim outlining the white stripes and red main sponsor.

I race as the reborn Jaguar F1 team. Was going for this kind of color scheme..

Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

You have the same issue with me trying to do Benetton 1998-99 livery. We both need a template where the sidepods are a different colour to the chassis. @BarryBL any in the pipeline for us?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Turtlemoose said:

You have the same issue with me trying to do Benetton 1998-99 livery. We both need a template where the sidepods are a different colour to the chassis. @BarryBL any in the pipeline for us?

Probably end up a store item or in the next pit pass.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, hippoSURF said:

I haven't started MyTeam as of yet but I have to say I am kind of disappointed with the lack of creativity allowed by the game in terms of the car's livery. It's all very paint by numbers and passionless. It lacks a certain soul. I was sincerely hoping for the option to DESIGN a livery myself like in older NASCAR games like 2011.

There are some nice looking liveries in here especially to be sure. Keep up the good work guys.

here's a link to some of the stuff I did in NASCAR 2011 using just what was available in their design suite to make them.

https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/bu6ehx6cBx/zUv5dIjwob8vvukR

I'm no artist but I think there is a couple of decent looking rides in there. I'm particularly proud of the Vans car because it looks like a shoe and I built the skateboard off the wall logo from a bunch of random designs.

Lord knows I miss those games, even back to EA doing theirs mid 10's. Heat is okay, but it really lacks the on track character and presentation. 

Soundtrack is always air guitar worthy though. 

There we go

MPerformance Racing

50% race length, 90 AI (depends on the track) Mick Schumacher as a teammate

20200718_001256.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

Lord knows I miss those games, even back to EA doing theirs mid 10's. Heat is okay, but it really lacks the on track character and presentation. 

Soundtrack is always air guitar worthy though. 

Heat has become extremely utilitarian.

Agreed on the soundtrack though.

2 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

There we go

MPerformance Racing

50% race length, 90 AI (depends on the track) Mick Schumacher as a teammate

20200718_001256.jpg

Sweet ride.   

The only thing that would make it better is if the numbers were bold and more square and also white with a red outline. 

6 hours ago, hippoSURF said:

Sweet ride.   

The only thing that would make it better is if the numbers were bold and more square and also white with a red outline. 

Thanks mate,problem is i cannot change the style and color of the numbers right? 🤔 or I just haven't seen it yet

Posted (edited)

Jones GP Racing Team - Renault

Drivers:

Ben Jones & Anthoine Hubert

Difficulty - 90

Race Length - 50%

IMG_4977f93d-2020-467a-819b-6ac31cb82c7f.png

Edited by DerpSquadron
  • Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Ryne said:

Here's mine before I went with a modded MyTeam:

1080110_screenshots_20200715084550_1.jpg