Jump to content
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

Recommended Posts

Here is my Audi e-tron livery.

20200719_103439.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DHM9 said:

Here is my Audi e-tron livery.

20200719_103439.jpg

Based on the Audi e-tron GT

Screenshot_20200717-205157.png

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've so many different ones. 

Ford rs turbo rally livery

15956086256153882668405309169693.thumb.jpg.98bc520bbe82b84b2e5db3e87de93e4b.jpg

Caterham 

1595608678089844226609409339823.thumb.jpg.c8885fafd9bf3587b4d4643e47d30fdb.jpg

Toyota corolla rally livery. 

1595608721851388049468068028951.thumb.jpg.4b3c6ffbe2d70530cbcf93139f269e28.jpg

Lotus

15956088287175813681146683413408.thumb.jpg.50467973ddff5934adf98169c22aa26c.jpg

Random red one which looks sick

15956088495705454179207098469604.thumb.jpg.62efb41fa361ee6542bb3dab596f250c.jpg

Good old force India 

1595608879097186686885352720069.thumb.jpg.923a1d4b406ba0afbd948aa862ca77fd.jpg

Jordan

15956086040238583424818152996494.thumb.jpg.695f6c174e7f9877eaf50f2db4495bf1.jpg

Renault

15956085180703032118863565793654.thumb.jpg.7eb15126fcb25c69f44def58b59116fb.jpg

 

Got loads more. 

15956088495705454179207098469604.jpg

Edited by inspiretheworld
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DaniSpola said:

DanPrix F1 Team, colors inspired by BrawnGP

brawngp.png

I saw this on reddit and then thought “wait didn’t I see this here first?” 

Yes I did, congrats on the 1.2k internet points. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool to see some awesome liveries. I do think mods should be posted elsewhere though. 

BMW Sauber

save_53.thumb.png.c1511f528a99ed0fb0264f9f0295c2bc.png

Late 90s Jordan

save_52.thumb.png.49c5e234bfa8ce1c20cd506fd3567725.png

Early 2000s Jordan

save_51.thumb.png.ecfc6e3691913c9695aee88bfbac8604.png

Early 2010s Sauber

save_50.thumb.png.2c4b816182e7548353806bf0cd6c13b5.png

Stewart GP

save_49.thumb.png.60c897671973e4e66014761b61490db5.png

Late 90s Mclaren 

save_48.thumb.png.7d9c2422708d053048f65dee3841a3a8.png

Late 2000s Mclaren 

save_47.thumb.png.fd9a5ca39453eeedcac211154cb38939.png

Toyota F1save_46.thumb.png.010922add5848b6beb9dceb4dd2e9086.png

Early 2000s Williams 

save_45.thumb.png.9bbd110f12a66ef15ec92c8533a6c023.png

Early 2000s Arrows 

save_44.thumb.png.03976817617ed20fc56cc00fcbd1c8f6.png

  • Like 4
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magpieracer48 said:

Cool to see some awesome liveries. I do think mods should be posted elsewhere though. 

BMW Sauber

save_53.thumb.png.c1511f528a99ed0fb0264f9f0295c2bc.png

Late 90s Jordan

save_52.thumb.png.49c5e234bfa8ce1c20cd506fd3567725.png

Early 2000s Jordan

save_51.thumb.png.ecfc6e3691913c9695aee88bfbac8604.png

Early 2010s Sauber

save_50.thumb.png.2c4b816182e7548353806bf0cd6c13b5.png

Stewart GP

save_49.thumb.png.60c897671973e4e66014761b61490db5.png

Late 90s Mclaren 

save_48.thumb.png.7d9c2422708d053048f65dee3841a3a8.png

Late 2000s Mclaren 

save_47.thumb.png.fd9a5ca39453eeedcac211154cb38939.png

Toyota F1save_46.thumb.png.010922add5848b6beb9dceb4dd2e9086.png

Early 2000s Williams 

save_45.thumb.png.9bbd110f12a66ef15ec92c8533a6c023.png

Early 2000s Arrows 

save_44.thumb.png.03976817617ed20fc56cc00fcbd1c8f6.png

Ive tried the mclaren and the yellow jordan but cant get the colours right. Far to hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magpieracer48 said:

Cool to see some awesome liveries. I do think mods should be posted elsewhere though. 

BMW Sauber

save_53.thumb.png.c1511f528a99ed0fb0264f9f0295c2bc.png

Late 90s Jordan

save_52.thumb.png.49c5e234bfa8ce1c20cd506fd3567725.png

Early 2000s Jordan

save_51.thumb.png.ecfc6e3691913c9695aee88bfbac8604.png

Early 2010s Sauber

save_50.thumb.png.2c4b816182e7548353806bf0cd6c13b5.png

Stewart GP

save_49.thumb.png.60c897671973e4e66014761b61490db5.png

Late 90s Mclaren 

save_48.thumb.png.7d9c2422708d053048f65dee3841a3a8.png

Late 2000s Mclaren 

save_47.thumb.png.fd9a5ca39453eeedcac211154cb38939.png

Toyota F1save_46.thumb.png.010922add5848b6beb9dceb4dd2e9086.png

Early 2000s Williams 

save_45.thumb.png.9bbd110f12a66ef15ec92c8533a6c023.png

Early 2000s Arrows 

save_44.thumb.png.03976817617ed20fc56cc00fcbd1c8f6.png

That Toyota livery looks outstanding !! 🔥

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some fantastic work in the thread here, I've struggled in My Team to get a livery that's at once unique, and at the same time feels like it belongs, the examples here are a good inspiration. 

I do wish there were some more detailed livery choices though, you can see in this thread the options run out pretty quick. 

I'd love the options to. be able to change and adjust individual parts of the livery, wings, sidepods, halo etc. 

Maybe in the future, at least go wild on the designs in the store for the next 'season'. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Multiplayer Livery honoring the late F1 Arrows Cosworth A23

Multiplayer_MainLivery.thumb.PNG.2404eb2993743e9fd4a1561f6c73938e.PNG

 

An alternate take on a more modernized version of the Arrows Cosworth car and livery

Multiplayer_AltLivery.thumb.PNG.303e14cf964f9cbc5c83e7aab97ab196.PNG

 

And my current Car and Livery for My Team

MyTeam_MainLivery.thumb.PNG.3171b42744045ae3e237b79b40206ef7.PNG

  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hardbaked said:

Fusion F1 Racing

1.jpg

2.jpg

Now that is nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Before and after summer break. Mercedes engine. Does anyone know if Aarava made the cosmos livery green with a mod?

PS_Messages_20200725_200406.jpg

PS_Messages_20200725_200713.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, hardbaked said:

Fusion F1 Racing

1.jpg

2.jpg

What the name of this car? I Think i dont have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TennisBoyGP said:

Does anyone know if Aarava made the cosmos livery green with a mod?

 

 

I was also wondering this, as the other locked livery colours are changeable yet cosmos isn't. Be a shame if I can't change it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing My team, with Nico Rosberg and Nobuharu Matsushita, my team is Toyota Gazoo Racing, with IA 85.
See my car from the second season.

F1® 2020_20200726115438.jpg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ronei2020 said:

I'm playing My team, with Nico Rosberg and Nobuharu Matsushita, my team is Toyota Gazoo Racing, with IA 85.
See my car from the second season.

F1® 2020_20200726115438.jpg

Nice. Bit of a Leyton House feel to it.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sxepunk19 said:

What the name of this car? I Think i dont have it

The livery is called Arrow, it was in the item store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×