Jump to content
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

Recommended Posts

On 7/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Nas00 said:

Renault R26 2006

Renault_1.jpg

Renault_2.jpg

Renault_3.jpg

Funny that they allow tobacco advertising (Mild Seven) for this one but not on other cars... I would love to see the Rothmans logos on the Williams car from 1997 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SmokeyJoeSr said:

Funny that they allow tobacco advertising (Mild Seven) for this one but not on other cars... I would love to see the Rothmans logos on the Williams car from 1997 as well.

Not sure what you actually mean.

This livery is a mod not the one found on the classic cars. A modded livery for Williams with the Rothmans logo is in the work. Should be out soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my car currently in season 1 of My Team -
20200726005009_1.jpg.b657b0a21f15f7bd9bc1a571d3f76381.jpg

20200726074927_1.thumb.jpg.1f30433129eb25361fb6bb61a9586bfa.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One can buy out another driver's contract?

So you're telling me.... if I buy this game, I can create Peugeot F1 team and eventually have Vettel as my teammate? 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malarky94 said:

So you're telling me.... if I buy this game, I can create Peugeot F1 team and eventually have Vettel as my teammate? 😮

of course. I mean why you would want to though is another matter ! 😄

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ialyrn said:

This is my car currently in season 1 of My Team -
20200726005009_1.jpg.b657b0a21f15f7bd9bc1a571d3f76381.jpg

20200726074927_1.thumb.jpg.1f30433129eb25361fb6bb61a9586bfa.jpg

Small resemblances to the 1994 Pacific Car, I like.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Turtlemoose said:

Small resemblances to the 1994 Pacific Car, I like.

Atlantic Racing now 😄

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Team Penske - Mercedes

The livery is nothing special, but it reminds me of Joseph Newgarden's Hitachi car.

ZBnTw7y.jpg

Edited by MikeV27
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Introducing: Sixth World Racing

The terrible season 1 livery:

20200727200300_1.thumb.jpg.a096d4218e731ebdb3f0f3708eb68759.jpg

The much better livery I plan on using in season 2:

20200727200305_1.thumb.jpg.ac4d19cf4649dddf709dbe0e22c77fc4.jpg

The livery I plan on using for the Honda home race:

20200727200302_1.thumb.jpg.3bf92b21a389b934ae319764b191514e.jpg

The livery I plan on using in my own home race:

20200727200303_1.thumb.jpg.757092168ab8f100a0294e3690b11987.jpg

The livery I plan on using in my team mates home race (subject to change if I can't sign Sainz):

20200727200306_1.thumb.jpg.0a2a61a9e240999223479732b5f90403.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Season 2 brings new sponsors, and a new livery for the CypherF1 team...

EAE8165-D-DDD4-4374-966-D-E084985-E8-ADF

47-B2-F640-506-B-4417-993-C-68-ABB5-EE33

Edited by nothere270
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🇬🇧Gladiator GP 

My Team Season 1.

🇩🇪 Mercedes Engine 

Livery Breakdown 

• British Racing Green - To show historic British roots 

• Mercedes Silver/Grey - Power unit recognition 

• Brawn GP Lime Green/Hi Vis Yellow - a Salute to a formidable season.

#2 Driver

🇬🇧 Jordan King - 3pts (1st Half)

🇬🇧 Jack Aitken - 0pts (2nd Half)

20200715_194529.jpg

IMG_9fcc7784-8945-4c48-ae74-57a2260d6e6e.png

IMG_6c816e49-c454-4468-b5ec-1e4b416d9895.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CROweyy said:

🇬🇧Gladiator GP 

My Team Season 1.

🇩🇪 Mercedes Engine 

Livery Breakdown 

• British Racing Green - To show historic British roots 

• Mercedes Silver/Grey - Power unit recognition 

• Brawn GP Lime Green/Hi Vis Yellow - a Salute to a formidable season.

#2 Driver

🇬🇧 Jordan King - 3pts (1st Half)

🇬🇧 Jack Aitken - 0pts (2nd Half)

20200715_194529.jpg

IMG_9fcc7784-8945-4c48-ae74-57a2260d6e6e.png

IMG_6c816e49-c454-4468-b5ec-1e4b416d9895.png

🇬🇧 Gladiator GP

My Team Season 2

🇩🇪 Mercedes Engine 

🇬🇧 United Livery 

• British Racing Green - To show historic British roots 

• Mercedes Silver/Grey - Power unit recognition 

• Brawn GP Lime Green/Hi Vis Yellow - a Salute to a formidable season.

#2 Driver

🇬🇧 #4 Lando Norris

Spent a lot on driver development in pre season and adding driver training into activity slots, something I didn't do at all in Season 1 and the results are staggering. #LastLapLando has finished in the top 6 every race so far and just narrowly missed out on a podium in China. 

Ferrari still dominating. Mercedes, in particular LH44 having an absolute shocker. Albon has remained at Red Bull and has finished every race on the podium so far...

IMG_b4b9db82-227f-4adc-a698-68364711eb8e.png

IMG_14ea7561-5986-4e91-add2-10ac1a06d884.png

IMG_d7b79842-ae86-4121-8c33-5d201000ea89.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been through a few liveries.

Today was race two of season two. Bahrain. Had a beauty of a start and managed to battle Bottas for P5 on lap 2. Got him on the inside of Turn 1.

IMG_20200728_232637.thumb.jpg.da919f0fe9ae157549a846378f6aad27.jpg

The overabundance of gold was to signal a shake up of the constructors standings in this 2nd season as Aston Martin Jaguar cuts through the rankings but I'm a little iffy with it yet. And I did not notice I was missing a sponsor slot on the livery.

The thing with these livery and the colors I chose is that I couldn't get any sponsor decal to work with it except for white. Even so with significant caveats, as the one on the top of the engine cover doesn't pop up fine depending on the angle. And that black 22 is boring haha!

By the end of Season 1 I was sporting the same livery but with a different color scheme:

IMG_20200728_232808.thumb.jpg.5a63d93cceafcb4dc3a1f351e6aaf9b0.jpg

IMG_20200728_232753.thumb.jpg.0afa4c368f16964eb65b4b9636fa055a.jpg

And here's an Imgur album with a few of my past liveries – including the OG Tri Star one! – and ones that did not leave the design room.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much beautiful liveries. It makes me jealous. I think i have to go back to spend more time designing my car. :classic_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else planned their future liveries as they've unlocked with Podium Pass? Here's the liveries of *Insert current main sponsor name here* Hopkins Racing with current season one sponsors names. To be honest, I think Tri-Star Hopkins Racing has a ring to it.

 

Season One


340126909_F12020-MyTeam-S1Side.thumb.jpg.03dbf868a6decd377195c249d32e24da.jpg876038377_F12020-MyTeam-S1Front.thumb.jpg.92489b051f86d08d2a61153cac954c51.jpg

 

Season two

499958456_F12020-MyTeam-S2Side.thumb.jpg.79c671d61ba3f04db0bdd8e2b45230e9.jpg749300533_F12020-MyTeam-S2Front.thumb.jpg.d5c33fe17e07f3ce8d63c80678d60b17.jpg

 

Season Three

124498209_F12020-MyTeam-S3Side.thumb.jpg.9889ef16e188c9c492d582db99c22627.jpg1239995253_F12020-MyTeam-S3Front.thumb.jpg.6ad082a762cff3926229297f11c121db.jpg

 

Season Four

419153332_F12020-MyTeam-S4Side.thumb.jpg.4281a541814fd65564533a28d678e27a.jpg493274327_F12020-MyTeam-S4Front.thumb.jpg.720e977e2091cc03e958729c28c87c59.jpg

 

Season Five

1808255589_F12020-MyTeam-S5Side.thumb.jpg.f1dbe99a2a2adc46d7c4acaca90d99d5.jpg343531533_F12020-MyTeam-S5Front.thumb.jpg.6732ed8ca548507698a7b3f718ddefa1.jpg

 

Special Livery (for home grand prix or whatever reason)

551097009_F12020-MyTeam-SpecialSide.thumb.jpg.c0655cf31e82b19b47b0cd44a2696c13.jpg139460213_F12020-MyTeam-SpecialFront.thumb.jpg.439d631f8c70c20cc80c9e4f1d5e36da.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new shot of the new CYPHERF1 livery at Bahrain with all of the new sponsors added:

20200729202555-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deemotan said:

Has anyone else planned their future liveries as they've unlocked with Podium Pass? Here's the liveries of *Insert current main sponsor name here* Hopkins Racing with current season one sponsors names. To be honest, I think Tri-Star Hopkins Racing has a ring to it.

 

Season One


340126909_F12020-MyTeam-S1Side.thumb.jpg.03dbf868a6decd377195c249d32e24da.jpg876038377_F12020-MyTeam-S1Front.thumb.jpg.92489b051f86d08d2a61153cac954c51.jpg

 

Season two

499958456_F12020-MyTeam-S2Side.thumb.jpg.79c671d61ba3f04db0bdd8e2b45230e9.jpg749300533_F12020-MyTeam-S2Front.thumb.jpg.d5c33fe17e07f3ce8d63c80678d60b17.jpg

 

Season Three

124498209_F12020-MyTeam-S3Side.thumb.jpg.9889ef16e188c9c492d582db99c22627.jpg1239995253_F12020-MyTeam-S3Front.thumb.jpg.6ad082a762cff3926229297f11c121db.jpg

 

Season Four

419153332_F12020-MyTeam-S4Side.thumb.jpg.4281a541814fd65564533a28d678e27a.jpg493274327_F12020-MyTeam-S4Front.thumb.jpg.720e977e2091cc03e958729c28c87c59.jpg

 

Season Five

1808255589_F12020-MyTeam-S5Side.thumb.jpg.f1dbe99a2a2adc46d7c4acaca90d99d5.jpg343531533_F12020-MyTeam-S5Front.thumb.jpg.6732ed8ca548507698a7b3f718ddefa1.jpg

 

Special Livery (for home grand prix or whatever reason)

551097009_F12020-MyTeam-SpecialSide.thumb.jpg.c0655cf31e82b19b47b0cd44a2696c13.jpg139460213_F12020-MyTeam-SpecialFront.thumb.jpg.439d631f8c70c20cc80c9e4f1d5e36da.jpg

I do wish they would let us use the sponsor logos for our own badge as well, a lot of them are very nice looking and certainly nicer than we're offered with the badges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 5:34 PM, Turtlemoose said:

Small resemblances to the 1994 Pacific Car, I like.

I really like this one. I thought I had made my final design decisions for My Team but this one shows I still can do better 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ialyrn said:

This is my car currently in season 1 of My Team -
20200726005009_1.jpg.b657b0a21f15f7bd9bc1a571d3f76381.jpg

20200726074927_1.thumb.jpg.1f30433129eb25361fb6bb61a9586bfa.jpg

I really love this one. Awesome 👍

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×